BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin. Dany's Tip: "If you have applied a little too much shadow or blush, just add a touch of Super Matte Loose Powder and blend for a softer result. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when yo...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • How well does this cover acne?2 Answers
Patricia F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have had my fair share of disappointments when it comes to trying setting powders. I must say, hands down, the most finely milled and comfortable setting powder I have used has been the Make Up For Ever Super Matte Powder. I am combination skin and this product has been a re-purchase item for me time and time again.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
This is a great full cover powder for folks with oily skin! It mattes everything down and is lightweight (which is something people with oily skin are looking for). In addition, since where there is oil there is usually  acne, this product is a stellar package deal.
Monica D.
This was the first setting powder I have ever tried. I purchased it at Sephora after it was used on me during a makeup application. Since I'm more medium in skin tone, I love that this product is a deep sand. It applies smoothly and is easy to blend. It does not give flashbacks in pictures and does not crease.
Perla R.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 12 Translucent Natural more...
The name says it all. I used this one for my wedding and it lasted all day. It is easy to apply. It is more on the pricey side and I love another one more so I'll use it if I have it but not obsessed. I would recommend it because it's good but only if you can afford it
May T.
Review for: Other more...
I like to use this product as a setting powder it’s extremely fine and it works really well for a couple hours. But I found that the packaging isn’t really great, the plastic that sifts the product came off and basically all the product came out. I had to sweep up about 3/4th of the product and toss it away. Also after a couple of hours I noticed that my face was getting a bit oily again. I wouldn’t really recommend this product.
Aura C.
Review for: 52 Apricot Beige more...
I am dark toned with a yellow undertone. I use this powder and I end up looking red. I have such a difficult time trying to find a mattifying powder that does not alter my look. Its very hard.
Kimberly R.
Fresno, CA
I'm totally loving how the matte powder from makeup forever only because some foundation aren't always matte! It perfect on any kind of skin & not at all hard to apply .. I'm looking forward to keep on buying this product.
Kristen A.
Pageland
Sooooooo much flashback! Sets into fine lines, feels heavy, and doesn't look natural. If you get the slightest bit of moisture on your face while wearing this powder, it caked up on that area. Would not recommend or buy again. I was so let down because I love MUFE
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This product is amazing for baking. I love how it comes in different sizes it is pricey but it gets the job done. No wrinkles no lines. I recommend this if you’re looking for a powder that you can bake with. Worth the money
Jade R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I sometimes get super oily in the summer and this is my go-to powder. My favorite shade was the translucent natural. I just love how my makeup looks when I use this powder, because it never looks cakey but keeps me matte. I also love to bake my t-zone with this.
Jordan G.
I'm looking for an all over setting powder for my makeup. Thoughts on this one? My skin tone is medium. I'm not super familiar with setting powders. Should I choose a shade or just a translucent?
Emily S.
How well does this cover acne?
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
What are your thoughts on this product?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
It this worth to buy ? What does it make you feel when you apply ?
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I've been looking for a new translucent powder that does not look cakey and keeps my face oil free. How is the makeup for ever powder last? I love the foundation so I'm considering getting the powder also!

back