BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A set of 12 Artist Shadows, a step-by-step guide, and a full-size of the Artist Liner for creating four holiday eye looks. Amp up your holiday look when you add drama with this Studio Case's vivid color. This limited-edition palette features 12 Artists Shadows, infused with an innovative formula that provides both superior color pay-off and smooth blendability. The shadows are arranged in complementary trios as a guide for creating four specific eye looks: The everyday Natural, sultry Smoky, daring Bold, and sophisticated Chic. Top off your eye look with the rich black Artist Liner, perfect for precisely lining and defining, and the step-by-step guide helps you to create each signature look-all housed in a reusable signature makeup kit. This set contains: - 12 x 0.024 oz Artist Shadows in Natural (M-530, S-516, I-544), Smoky (M-122, ME-108, M-100), Bold (D-236, D-926, I-218), Chic (I-524, D-826, ME-828) - 0.01 oz Artist Liner in Matte Black (M-10) - Step-by-step guide

MAKE UP FOR EVER Studio Case Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is one of the first eyeshadow products that I ever purchased from Makeup Forever and I was hooked. They are so pigmented and creamy and they blend like a dream. I purchased this from Sephora and I love it. " in 4 reviews
Sierra J.
Double Springs
Extremely nice. Very great product fast shipping. Colors are awesome absolutely in love with this here product!! The app is just amazing I would definitely recommend to any first time user like myself .
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
The only thing bad I can say about this kit is it’s too big. It takes up so much room and it’s hard to stare. The shadows themselves are beautiful. They pack a lot of punch and the payoff is just amazing.
Marisol D.
San Marcos , CA
Make Up For Ever has my absolute favorite high end eye shadows. My brother bought me this set for Christmas and I love it! All the colors are gorgeous and if you think the packaging is too big they are really easy to depot.
Michelle P.
I love this product it looks very beauty ful it looks beautiful.once in a while.expensive but it is a very good product. Not really and at the same time it did.yeah sure it is ok the products are good.
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Natural, smoky, bold, and chic colors including a black liner! This is great to be palette to start learning how to experiment with eyeshadow looks. Also comes with a book that recommends the natural or smoky looks.
Kaiya T.
This product allows you to contour your face in many different ways. If you want to get all dressed up for an important event this make-up pallet is the best item to use. With the different colors in the pallet it's just perfect! Snsnsndj
Annabel S.
I am normally a fan of MF products. This one is just slightly disappointing. The colors look nice but when it goes on skin and you start blending it it starts looking dirty. The packaging is also too bulky in my opinion
Kelin H.
Once I used this eye shadow palette I wouldn’t stop using it and I love the colors . Specially whenever I go out I be trying match my eyeshadow to my outfit color.
Jasmine  W.
Baylee T.
Denver , CO
I got this as a gift once and was not a fan. Although some of the colors were pigmented, some were not at all. I found the formula to be powdery and very patchy. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Brandi G.
Leavenworth
These colors look nice. How long does it last