MAKE UP FOR EVER Strass uploaded by zaynh.f A.MAKE UP FOR EVER Strass uploaded by Catracha A.MAKE UP FOR EVER Strass uploaded by Catracha A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Accessories

Extensively used in fashion shows and photo shoots, these skin jewels can be applied to parts of the body you wish to emphasize. The jewels help highlight these areas or imitate body piercings.

idaerefaa d.
Houston
I love this product because makes me have really soft skin and I love it and when I put a rubber on my face I just feel like I’m in heaven and everything is going to be OK just relax with that mask on my face like the chill ask it’s wonderful
Alyssa G.
Victorville, CA
Love this product! Makes you glow & looks very beautiful! One of my faves, especially the silver color. Its very long lasting, it’s affordable not expensive at all! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Aurelia G.
Springfield
I used this product for fun looks. No this is not an every day glitter but it is so pretty to pop on the lid for a special occasion. For the price I would expect to get more but it looks absolutely stunning on the eyes.
Cristal O.
Review for: 19 Siam Red more...
Makeup forever has some amazing stuff it is one of my favorite brands. Almost everything I've tried from them has worked and this product was an OK products I feels I've tried better ones.
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
Awesome product. I love makeup forever. They have such unique products that everyone can use! This product has such great packaging and I never expect anything less from this brand.
Dayna L.
Review for: 12 Hematite Black more...
I thought the jar would come full but that was not the case thought about sending it back due to the price point but the jewels them selves are great quality and catch the light beautifully I'm a sucker for all that glitter
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Review for: 13 Zircon Blue more...
These are so much fun to wear on your eyelids for special events and if you want to do something more high fashion. I love it! Defiantly Youtube some makeup tutorials if you want to try anything unique with these.
Erin P.
Frederick, MD
Review for: 20 Mango more...
These are easy to apply and beautiful. I ordered them from sepfora around Halloween. I haven't used them since, but it is a nice addition to my makeup collection to have in case I need them. MUFE is an amazing brand.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 12 Hematite Black more...
I don't really like this product very dumb I'm at your door purchased it but I don't know why you would pay at Regis for this just Jules leaking anywhere I don't my baby of it and I don't recommend it
Lindsay G.
Salesville, OH
Awesome product, worked extremely well and I absolutely loved it! I recommend this product to those make up lovers like me! It’s affordable and not hard to get your hands on. If your debating this product just buy it, it’s worth it!
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Where do you buy this at! :)
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
How do you get it to stay on ?
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
Wow looks interesting anyone know how it works?
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Are they easy to put on?
Tia A.