BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-An advanced makeup base to prepare skin for a perfect makeup effect-Lightweight creamy & seamlessly blends on-Enhances skin firmness smoothness & moisture level-Unifies skin tone & boosts the wearing ability of foundation-Comes with different formulas... see more...

• Does it just correct my redness or is it going to help with my fo...2 Answers
  • hey all! I'm looking for a primer to help reduce redness all over...1 Answers
  • i have been looking for a good primer and this on... Be the first to answer!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Let me start by saying that Make up forever doesn't seem to like my skin. Everything i have tried from this brand (excluding eyeshadows) seems to cling to both oily and dry spots and looks rough on my skin. the primer though, that seems to ball up in a weird texture on my face before i put on foundation.
it may work for others though, just not for me
Jennifer C.
This primer was.. okay. It kept my oil at bay and helped my foundation stay put through out the work day. But, i have very fair skin that gets very pink during the day. I was hoping this woulf keep the redness down, but i lost ALL color in my face. I almost looked sick.
Jess C.
Aston, PA
Love how smooth and silky this primer leaves your skin. I’m not sure that it does a whole lot to correct redness, as after you rub it in I don’t see much difference. I do like this brand though.
Maritza N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great primer! It is one of my holy grails! My go to! This primer helps blur my imperfections such as my acne. It helps minimize my pores and keeps my foundation in place. I would recommend this primer to anyone with oily skin and acne.
Manuela S.
Aveiro
I really love this primer, it is a good primer for people with sensitive dry skin and specially for people with rosacea!!
LOVE IT! HELPS COVERS MY ROSACEA LIKE A BOSS!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff. It's not all that great as an all in one primer so I normally use this and a mattifying primer. It does wonders for evening out skin tone and helping play down redness. There are drugstore alternatives but for anyone with a lot of redness this is for sure worth the price.
rebeca c.
This does an amazing job cancelling out redness. Unlike other primers, I don't use it all over. I only use this on spots that need color correction. It will leave you looking sightly green so you definitely need to wear foundation or concealer over it. I like to give this a couple minutes to dry and sink into the skin before adding the next layer.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is my favorite primer to use in my t-zone. I have a lot of redness in my t zone and this has the perfect amount of pigment to cancel the redness. I use the mattifying primer everywhere else. It all keeps my makeup locked in place all day.
Rachel C.
Love this primer for those days I'm breaking out badly. It's a natural finish that helps cover up those red bumps. You still need to use a color corrector and concelear but this defiantly helps a lot. Foundation lays so wonderful on top of this
Sydney B.
I have extremely red skin and I was looking for a product that correct my redness and is a primer. This is everything I have dreamed about. I love it so much, it helps my redness, keeps my skin glowing and keeps my makeup in place. I recommend it to anyone with red skin.
tatiana L.
Did anyone find it itchy once applied in the red area?
Nikki G.
ioannina
Does it just correct my redness or is it going to help with my foundation to stay longer?
Gabriela O.
Hi! I'm looking for a new redness control primer that actually works. I'm currently using the Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer but I don't really see a difference in my skin. I can't decide between Make up for Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Redness Correcting Primer and Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust Foundation Primer. For those who have tried both, which do you recommend?
Taylor U.
Pittsburgh, PA
hey all! I'm looking for a primer to help reduce redness all over my face. does anyone have experience with this primer actually reducing redness before applying foundation? Thanks!
Casey D.
Richland, WA
Like most people I struggle with an uneven skin tone, does this help with that as much as it's said to? Also I have oily skin so does it hold up well?