BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Step 1 Skin Equalizer - #9 Radiant Primer (Yellow) - 30ml/1oz, Make Up, Make Up For Ever, see more...

• This seems pretty great, is it worth the price tag?1 Answers
Maile G.
Santa Monica , CA
This is the best primer I’ve tried! The price is kind of steep for the amount of product you’re getting, but it has lasted me several months. I wish that it wasn’t so expensive but it really does a good job of cancelling out my uneven skin colors and minimizing pores. It is a little streaky if you don’t use enough, which is fine because you layer foundation over it. But you have to use more product than you should in order to get it completely covered. Overall, I would recommend it, I take a star off for the price point.
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
The product works well to keep your foundation in place. I have tried primers that have been longer wearing but I do like the brightening effect this gives. It does not hide pores, keep oil at bay. I would purchase this again but it not my go to.
Taeler S.
Argyle, TX
No thanks! I origianlly purchased this for the redness on my cheeks and to help with the uneven skin tones. This gave me a yellow undertone look and also increased the appearance of fine lines and pores. I would not recommend this product to others. Ive heard smash box photo finish primers where great... it has great reviews. I will try to review it next week.
Amber K.
Round Rock, TX
I love Makeup Forever so was excited to try this product to cover up my dark spots. I actually found it was such a light consistency that once I smoothed it in, it disappeared and did nothing. Will not be purchasing again.
Kristy H.
Yuma
Goes on smooth, takes care of uneven skin. Awesome for dry, cracky skin. It gives a beautiful natural look. Tube could use a little more product in there. Affordable and you pretty much get what you pay for.
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
Their primers are wonderful there is such a large range to choose from. I like the pore blurring one before I put on the HD foundation.
Maha S.
11564
Love this primer gives nice ecla to your skin highly recommend it for everyone who loves giving ecla to makeup no sun protection easy to apply on skin color fades to transparent it doesn't give u any yellow color through makeup
Stéphanie R.
Verner, ON
I have a hard time finding this type of primer. I am always looking for a yellow substance with a specific texture; pretty much the same as foundation but much lighter. The first primer that I have ever used got discontinued, so I looked for something similar but I had a lot of trouble until I found this one. I buy it at Sephora. It is a little pricey, and I do break out a lot, but I'm not sure if it's from the primer. I'm still quite satisfied with what the product does, especially for someone like me who has a lot of scars to hide.
Engy g.
damietta
its nice for my skin, protect it from the makeup damage , make me fresh ,its easy to blend , its buildable  and fix my skin
 , i recommended it for daily use
good for all skin
💖~SASO~💖 A.
Cairo,Matarya,Taraat el gabl,Ahmed Ezz Eldin
Prety beutiful
I like it so much
I had one but it finished
Mostly i got it from drug store once
But now i got this from sephora
Kim L.
Babylon, NY
This seems pretty great, is it worth the price tag?