BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An advanced makeup base to prepare skin for a perfect makeup effect Lightweight, creamy & seamlessly blends on Enhances skin firmness, smoothness & moisture level Unifies skin tone & boosts the wearing ability of foundation Comes with different... see more...

• Hola buen dia quiero saber que tal es este producto y si funciona...1 Answers
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
Really awesome stuff i love makeup forever its just pricey but they make good eyeshadows and primers
Staci D.
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
This primer makes my skin feel so hydrated and amazing! Each of the different primers in MUFE's line performs as promised. This specific primer works great on the cheekbones to give extra radiance (if you don't want to put it on your entire face). It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Alethea C.
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
This really works for me how ever I find it makes my face feel stiff. But other wise it's easy to apply/blend. I feel there and a lot of pros however there are all so a lot of cons like this dose not work for oil skin. I'm not quite sure I would buy this  again there are probably better products
noehly a.
noehly a.
Product is great but pricey wish it would come in a value pack because it is great to prime before makeup use very long lasting and is very good at what it is to do doesn't hide pores not what i use it for so it is ok
Madison K.
Madison K.
Such an amazing product! Does great on the skin before foundation!! Very long lasting through the night! Definitely eliminates pores!! Very easy application! Very smooth and creamy!! Definitely would recommend to others!
Marian D.
Marian D.
Medley, FL
i love this primer one of the best ones i own, super fabulous helps prep for foundation. i highly recommend.
mohanisha m.
mohanisha m.
Okay so I have literally tried what seems like every recommended primer for oily skin that there is. I couldn't tell you the last time that I could say I LOVE my primer. I was a using the Hourglass Veil primer for the past six months and i really liked it and it did its job for about 5 or so hours. My only problem was that:a) it cost an arm and a leg andb) once it hit the five hour mark I could really see my face makeup starting to move. I bought this on a recommendation from a friend who works at Sephora and they recommend that you put less than 1/4 of a dime size and work it into my Tzone (this is where I am most oily) and I use the leftover on the rest of my face. I'm not going to lie it does feel VERY tacky at first, but HUNTI when you combine this with a foundation (in this case I used the Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil foundation) and I literally have fallen in love with make up all over again. My makeup held for a solid eight hours and I really did feel like I had no makeup on my face. It really helps blend int he product and block the oil. The one thing I would say is the packaging isn't great, I wish it weren't in a squeeze tub, but it does control the amount that comes out which in the end saves me money so it isn't that awfulWhat I love about this is it really does add a matte finish for my oily skin and its actually relatively affordable given the little amount I use.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Very nice!! Kept my foundation all day!!!!! Easy to apply, easy to blend. Love it! Very long lasting!!!
Idania R.
Idania R.
Hola buen dia quiero saber que tal es este producto y si funciona tan bien como dice su propaganda?