BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultra-fine shimmering powder that catches light to highlight eyes, lips and cheeks* Star Lit Powder is an ultra-radiant, ultra-fine loose powder that is used to highlight your best features. Perfect for the eyes, cheeks, and lips, this multi-faceted formula includes Pure Mother of Pearl to add light-catching color and shine unlike any other. The micronized ingredient technology allows for ease of application that can be applied wet or dry, to customize coverage intensity and luminosity. It features eight shimmering shades that range from neutral to dark. Except for shades #19 and #27. see more...

• Does it look good on all skin tones2 Answers
  • Can this be used as a highlighter? Thank you in advance2 Answers
  • Are these worth trying out? How is the pigmentation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin I.
Madison
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 15 Golden Pink 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
THIS WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I almost cried when I put it on (not a joke) because it is SO BEAUTIFUL. There are very few products I would give above a 5 star, but this is FOR SURE one of them. It's metallic and glittery, yet wearable for an everyday look an not over the top. It blends out nicely, and lasts all day. I slept it in once (on accident!!) and it honestly still looked great. I get compliments whenever I wear this. It wears best when you apply eyeshadow primer underneath this directly; I'll put on concealer and loose powder, then apply the rest of the eyeshadow I'll be wearing for the day. Then, on top of that, I pat on some eyeshadow primer where I want this loose pigment, THEN I use a tiny brush to pat it onto my eye. It doesn't go on patchy, and this prevents fall out. I plan on buying all of these one day!!! THE BEST.
Tatiana M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 13 Ivory 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
Can you say BLINDING? I got this during the VIB sale at Sephora after wanting it for so long and I'm so glad I did. I used this today on top of my regular highlighter and I was shook! It catches the light so beautifully, I'm truly speechless. A little goes such a long way, so this will definitely last you a long time. I highly recommend this for my babes who love to blind the haters.
jess h.
tomball, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 13 Ivory 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
Okay so this is beautiful for highlight and a lid color. The powder is finely milled so it looks so soft on the face and doesn’t show texture. It lasts all day and it’s blinding. The only down side is the packaging is a nightmare it makes a huge mess. I love this product but I have to dump it into a different container. Definitely worth it just be prepared to deal with the mess.
Amber E.
New York
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 13 Ivory 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
Omg this powder is amazing. I'm pretty pale and it's hard to find a highlighter that doesn't pull super gold or warm on me. This highlighter is perfect. It's not dark on me and is absolutely blinding! A little goes a long way with this stuff. I dip my brush in the hole and then swirl it in the cap to coat the brush evenly. This works perfectly with this product. I do wish there was a sifter or something to help dispense the product more easily.
Rachel M.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 13 Ivory 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
This highlight is insane. I've tried many many highlighters and nothing shines quite like this. If you're looking for a highlight to beam from across the room you need this. This color is amazing for any skin tone. I seriously can't say enough good things about it. THE ONLY negative I have is the packaging it is so messy and hard to get out. You only need the tiniest bit so this will last you foreva.
Arnela S.
Hanover Park , IL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 13 Ivory 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
If I can give this more stars I would! This highlight is blinding and so amazing! It lasts long and the shine doesn’t go away. It’s a little hard to get the product out cause you could spill more than u need and of course a little goes along way but when you pile it on it’s even more blinding! You need this in your life
Alicia S.
Wilmington, DE
If I'm going for that robot sheen this is the only highlighter I'll use. Frozen gold and Ivory are my favorites. They give your skin an intense wet look which I'm a huge fan of. If you're looking for something more natural I'd steer clear.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 15 Golden Pink 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
This is a must-have for a flirty, natural look. I love using it as an eye shadow on my lids to give them a pretty glow and light pink color. It comes in a great package that's really easy to dip your brush into without getting the powder everywhere. Definitely have to have it in my makeup bag!
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This loose pigment is absolutely amazing!!! I have this loose pigment in the shade 13 Ivory and it is beautiful. I really love to use this as a highlighter or inner corner highlighter, but you can also use it as eyeshadow! The container is pretty small but a little goes a long ways!
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Powder 13 Ivory 0.09 oz/ 2.7 g
Pigmented. BLINDING. Intense. The starlit powders are absolutely stunning. They are very intense and a little goes a long way. Super easy to blend out and if you like an intense highlight— you need them. Trust me. They’re gorgeous.
Shannon T.
Since it's for eyes lips & cheeks would it have an oily feel to it? Also what is the best way to apply it?
Vae P.
Fairview, TX
Is this lip product a shimmering finish? Is it worth the buy?
Molly C.
Is this worth a try ?
Deana H.
Vancouver, WA
How pigmented is this and can you build?
Ashley L.
I really want to try these but do they only stay on with a primer or can I use it without one?