BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A sparkling highlighting liquid that catches the light to highlight eyes and cheeks. Star Lit Liquid is a lightweight, multi-use, pearlescent formula that adds sparkling, light-reflective highlights to the eyes and cheeks. This sheer, water-based liquid allows for buildable application that won't feel heavy or sticky on skin. With sparkling shades that range from neutral to dark, it glides on effortlessly for a sparkling, light-reflective glow that lasts all night. see more...

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...1 Answers
  • This looks so stunning!! How much and is it at s... Be the first to answer!
  • How did you like this product? Was it more difficult that it was ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Daisy C.
Sacramento, CA
I'm into the healthy glowy look, and let me tell you, using this product made my skin not only SUPER glowy BUT it made my skin extremely radiant. I also mix a little bit into my foundation to give me that radiant healthy skin appearance. I also use this as a highlighter base to intensify my highlight!
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I am absolutely in love with this liquid highlight. It is so flattering on so many different skin tones and truly gives a natural shine which I love. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends as an easy to work with highlight and will be repurchasing!
Jessica M.
These give a beautiful finish, it's more like a sheen then shimmery. It's not glittery, it's easy to apply and blend out. It dries down good, but not uncomfortable at all. Pros: color is beautiful. Cons: none. I would recommend and would buy again
Keri M.
Temecula, CA
Make Up Forever is my FAVORITE brand! The quality of all their products is outstanding! I trust the brand immensely and never worry about how it will affect my skin later.
Christina C.
Falconer, NY
This product is gorgeous on the skin! It stays all day and doesn't melt away. You would be crazy not to buy this! I use it more in summer time.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
I love this! It is so beautiful. You can use it as a highlighter or even on your eyes, so pretty in the inner corner!
Jasmine P.
Dallas, TX
This beautiful product was a wonderful highlight for my under eyes it made my skin glow I approve this product.
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 1 Arctic White 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL, MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 2 Pink Beige 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL
I can’t say enough good things about these liquid products. I carry them in my bridal makeup kit and find myself reaching for them quite often. I like to add them on the eyelid or the inner corner of the eye for added sparkle and dimension, or even on top of the cheekbones for a pop of glow. They’re shimmery, but finely milled (so no chunky glitter pieces) and are absolutely gorgeous on the skin. #2 its more of a beigey pink neutral and #1 is an icy white. They look even prettier topped with the corresponding star lit powder. I will definitely rebuy! (Photo is of me using it on a client)
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 3 Gold Champagne 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL
This was one of the goodies in the mega prize box I won from the MUFE and Influenster Instagram party. I'm in the process of testing all the products out and I'm really loving this liquid highlighter! It has a very sheen, lightweight feel and blends beautifully. The shimmer is mostly iridescent with a hint of sparkle, I love focusing it on my temples or just mixing it with liquid foundation for a subtle glow. It has a very subtle fresh scent that you can just barely notice, consistent with many of their products, which I love. Fun to use and totally recommend for a natural glow.
Eliza S.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 1 Arctic White 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL
I was really excited about this product, it is super sparkly and a little goes a very long way, so in that sense, it's a good value, despite the $24 price tag. I bought the Arctic White, and my only issues are that it dries very quickly, do blending is difficult. It also feels kind of grainy on the skin..I don't recommend using it on its own as a highlighter. Where this product really shines is over top of an eye shadow for extra shimmer, or a few drops added to a cream or liquid highlighter.
Shelby D.
penrith
Is it nail polish or lipstick??
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Where can I buy this? Does it work?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
How did you like this product? Was it more difficult that it was a liquid highlighter?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How are these?? Do they blend onto the skin well?
Cache S.
How do you apply and blend this?