Add a Photo

By MAKE UP FOR EVER
#195 in Highlighter
A sparkling highlighting liquid that catches the light to highlight eyes and cheeks. Star Lit Liquid is a lightweight, multi-use, pearlescent formula that adds sparkling, light-reflective highlights to the eyes and cheeks. This sheer, water-based liquid allows for buildable application that won't feel heavy or sticky on skin. With sparkling shades that range from neutral to dark, it glides on effortlessly for a sparkling, light-reflective glow that lasts all night.
Photos (2)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA

Absolutely love this stuff! I bought the pink beige one although I was torn between that and the arctic white. I found that the pink beige has more depth to it with more layers of sparkle than just flat white. I am definitely going to be buying all of them eventually though.

UPDATE: I have used this for a while now and I am returning it. It is still amazingly gorgeous and looks great as a light cover of sparkle but doesn't perform like I want it to. I want maximum sparkle payoff and I can not achieve it without major problems. It looks chunky and flakey with one thick layer or a few thin coats. It stays great but looks horrible. Apply with your finger as a brush makes it appear even more patchy. Love it for an all over lid coverage but that's about it.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Went into Sephora and was immediately hooked! I saw the three star lit liquid colors and HAD to swatch them! The pink color and white color are more chunky glitter like where the gold tone is more natural, it's a shimmer for sure so if you're going for a "natural" look this certainly isn't for you as a face highlight but this product is also great for multi purpose as well! These are Eye safe and dry down pretty quickly! I could also see this being added on top of a liquid lip or under a gloss for extra SHINE! Love Makeup Forever and their products really are long lasting! This is a must in any beauty queens kit!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Sacramento, CA

I'm into the healthy glowy look, and let me tell you, using this product made my skin not only SUPER glowy BUT it made my skin extremely radiant. I also mix a little bit into my foundation to give me that radiant healthy skin appearance. I also use this as a highlighter base to intensify my highlight!
laura l.
laura l.
Corpus Christi, TX

good product for price , isnt as shimmery as id like, hard to blend id use a beauty blender , drys fast so blend quickly , smells wierd, really pretty color , not very pigmented but is still very good for price , id recommend this product if your looking for a good priced liquid highlighter
Ezgi K.
Ezgi K.

I couldn't try before, buy I'm really interested about this. I heard that it's long lasting and it has good pigmentation. Also, it has massive color choices. I'll try as soon as possible. I think, it isn't good for oily skin. When you use that, your eyeshadow would be more than oily
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT

I thought this was a lotto gimmicky at first but OMG IT'S AMAZING. Such a wet and bright highlight I love the color it's like a peachy champagney pearl. So pretty. I just add it with a beauty sponge and dab it out and set it with champagne pop but you do not have to set it!!!!!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Avondale, AZ

I love the pigment of these , and how beautifully they melt into the skin. MUFE always produces the best items for skin, and every skin tone can find their shade. I apply it with my fingers and it's super easy to use. I think that any glowing skin junkie needs to try this.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Ogden, UT

Absolutely love this. Highly recommend to everyone. Please try this product. Try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA

I am absolutely in love with this liquid highlight. It is so flattering on so many different skin tones and truly gives a natural shine which I love. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends as an easy to work with highlight and will be repurchasing!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Etobicoke , On

Mixed with a little primer and applied with a beauty blender the best most natural glow can be achieved with this product. I find that if applied with finger tips is can be a little too much glitter. I would definitely recommend to any highlight junkie
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ

Are there any chunky glitters in this formula?
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA

This looks amazing! Does this work well, how much can I purchase this for?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not sure if I'm into liquid highlighters but I'm willing to give anything a try...does anyone know if it's streaky?
Nyiah R.
Nyiah R.

Ive been looking at liquid highlighters for awhile now and wanted to know how good this one was? Does this catch the light? I want to make sure it pops off my face!
Is this a long wear highlighter? Will it look to shiny on my face?

Join Now