MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid uploaded by Erica J.MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid uploaded by Rachel N.MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid uploaded by Rachel N.See all 9 photos
5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A sparkling highlighting liquid that catches the light to highlight eyes and cheeks. Star Lit Liquid is a lightweight, multi-use, pearlescent formula that adds sparkling, light-reflective highlights to the eyes and cheeks. This sheer, water-based liquid allows for buildable application that won't feel heavy or sticky on skin. With sparkling shades that range from neutral to dark, it glides on effortlessly for a sparkling, light-reflective glow that lasts all night. see more...

• lets all add each other on social med...😊❤ _makeup_is_fun_ 1 Answers
  • This looks so stunning!! How much an...Be the first to answer!
  • How did you like this product? Was it...Personally I've been loving li... 1 Answers
Photos (9)
Buy on Sephora
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Sacramento, CA
I'm into the healthy glowy look, and let me tell you, using this product made my skin not only SUPER glowy BUT it made my skin extremely radiant. I also mix a little bit into my foundation to give me that radiant healthy skin appearance. I also use this as a highlighter base to intensify my highlight!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I am absolutely in love with this liquid highlight. It is so flattering on so many different skin tones and truly gives a natural shine which I love. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends as an easy to work with highlight and will be repurchasing!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
These give a beautiful finish, it's more like a sheen then shimmery. It's not glittery, it's easy to apply and blend out. It dries down good, but not uncomfortable at all. Pros: color is beautiful. Cons: none. I would recommend and would buy again
Keri M.
Keri M.
Temecula, CA
Make Up Forever is my FAVORITE brand! The quality of all their products is outstanding! I trust the brand immensely and never worry about how it will affect my skin later.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Falconer, NY
This product is gorgeous on the skin! It stays all day and doesn't melt away. You would be crazy not to buy this! I use it more in summer time.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green, AL
I love this! It is so beautiful. You can use it as a highlighter or even on your eyes, so pretty in the inner corner!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Dallas, TX
This beautiful product was a wonderful highlight for my under eyes it made my skin glow I approve this product.
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
July 7, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 1 Arctic White 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL, MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 2 Pink Beige 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL, MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 3 Gold Champagne 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL
First, I am a big fan of Make Up Forever but I just can't figure out what to do with this product. I tried by putting some in my foundation but I looked like I stuck my face in glitter. By all means, they are all beautiful. You cannot use these as a typical highlight because it is basically a glitter glue. They are beautiful on the cheeks and I'm sure any other part that you want to accentuate but this product definitely calls for a special occasion or holiday. I will keep them but not repurchase.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
San Francisco, CA
July 5, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 1 Arctic White 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL, MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 3 Gold Champagne 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL, MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Liquid 4 Golden Peach 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL
I purchased all three colors Sephora had because I was super excited to try this liquid highlighter. I was super disappointed with the results. It does not blend out when used as a highlighter but leaves a bold line. It is also very glittery and leaves glitter on your cheeks instead of a shimmery glow like a good highlighter should. This highlighter does work as an inner crease shimmer but dries very hard so apply only a small amount. Overall, I would not suggest this product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I have been LOVING this highlighter (disclaimer, I've been using it as an eyeshadow, not a face highlight). I have it in the light pink shade and I love to do cut crease looks with this. They are so incredibly pigmented and the shimmer is beautiful. These are so easy to work with and you don't need to use a separate brush because the wand it comes with is very easy to use. I get so many compliments when I use this product. Love it for an inner corner highlight as well. You get so much in the bottle, I would definitely reccommend this!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
penrith
Is it nail polish or lipstick??
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Where can I buy this? Does it work?
Cache S.
Cache S.
How do you apply and blend this?
Nyiah R.
Nyiah R.
Ive been looking at liquid highlighters for awhile now and wanted to know how good this one was? Does this catch the light? I want to make sure it pops off my face!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How are these?? Do they blend onto the skin well?