Add a Photo

#195 in Highlighter
A sparkling highlighting liquid that catches the light to highlight eyes and cheeks. Star Lit Liquid is a lightweight, multi-use, pearlescent formula that adds sparkling, light-reflective highlights to the eyes and cheeks. This sheer, water-based liquid allows for buildable application that won't feel heavy or sticky on skin. With sparkling shades that range from neutral to dark, it glides on effortlessly for a sparkling, light-reflective glow that lasts all night.
Photos (2)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA

I have been LOVING this highlighter (disclaimer, I've been using it as an eyeshadow, not a face highlight). I have it in the light pink shade and I love to do cut crease looks with this. They are so incredibly pigmented and the shimmer is beautiful. These are so easy to work with and you don't need to use a separate brush because the wand it comes with is very easy to use. I get so many compliments when I use this product. Love it for an inner corner highlight as well. You get so much in the bottle, I would definitely reccommend this!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Firebaugh, CA

I'm conflicted with this product. I LOVE the way it looks and it's super easy to put on. If I see anything glittery or shiny I'm sold!
The issue I have with it is that after a couple of uses I noticed my eyelids actually start to burn a little bit. I'm not sure if the product might just be too harsh for my skin because it does tend to be sensitive. I might return it and see if I can get my hands on the loose glitter.
Super good product, just might not be for me unfortunately
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Sacramento, CA

I'm into the healthy glowy look, and let me tell you, using this product made my skin not only SUPER glowy BUT it made my skin extremely radiant. I also mix a little bit into my foundation to give me that radiant healthy skin appearance. I also use this as a highlighter base to intensify my highlight!
Ezgi K.
Ezgi K.

I couldn't try before, buy I'm really interested about this. I heard that it's long lasting and it has good pigmentation. Also, it has massive color choices. I'll try as soon as possible. I think, it isn't good for oily skin. When you use that, your eyeshadow would be more than oily
Amy B.
Amy B.

Ok this was an impulse buy at over twenty dollars, but the glitter was so beautiful. I got the shade #2 and it is gorgeous. It is a little hard to blend since it turns to straight glitter but I apply it with a brush and is amazing on the Cupid's bow and brows and nose
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA

I am absolutely in love with this liquid highlight. It is so flattering on so many different skin tones and truly gives a natural shine which I love. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends as an easy to work with highlight and will be repurchasing!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV

So I personally love a liquid highlighter. I actually think I prefer it to a powder. It's easy to to blend and long lasting. I like to dab it with my fingertips on the tops of my cheeks and bridge of my nose. It's pretty when it hits the light just right.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL

This is a gorgeous product that can be used in so many different ways, i like to use as a highlighter and even as eyeshadow but you could definitely mix in with your foundation for that glory look. recommend to try it ! and would definitely repurchase it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

These give a beautiful finish, it's more like a sheen then shimmery. It's not glittery, it's easy to apply and blend out. It dries down good, but not uncomfortable at all. Pros: color is beautiful. Cons: none. I would recommend and would buy again
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, Ms

This product is amazing! I got the pinky gold tone #2 and it's absolutely beautiful. I used it on top of shadow which seemed to work well. I also used a little on my lips. I'm in love!
Nyiah R.
Nyiah R.

Ive been looking at liquid highlighters for awhile now and wanted to know how good this one was? Does this catch the light? I want to make sure it pops off my face!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not sure if I'm into liquid highlighters but I'm willing to give anything a try...does anyone know if it's streaky?
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA

This looks amazing! Does this work well, how much can I purchase this for?
Liz F.
Liz F.

How does this compare to a powder highlighter? Is it more streaky or harder to blend?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ

Are there any chunky glitters in this formula?

Join Now