MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitters

What it is:
A versatile glitter for the face and body.

What it does:
Star Lit Glitter’s loose, delicate particles reflect light to create a sparkling effect on the face, body, and hair. It applies easily with a mist of water or damp brush. Mix it into glosses and layer it over eyeshadows for added radiance.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply using a brush or fingers.
-For a cleaner application and stronger hold, wet your brush with Mist & Fix Setting Spray (sold separately) prior to dipping into Star Lit Glitters.
-For waterproof application, wet your brush with Aqua Seal Waterproof Liquid Converter (sold separately) prior to dipping into Star Lit Glitters.
-Pro Tip: For a sheer, sparkly effect on the body or hair, first spray these areas with Mist & Fix Setting Spray (sold separately), place a small amount of glitter in the palm of your hand, and gently blow onto the dampened areas.

About the Brand

MAKE UP FOR EVER

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas. Sanz sought to develop an all-encompassing make up line for fashion and show-business professionals that contained every kind of product, texture and color needed to achieve any effect a makeup artist could desire.

Is it any good? How is the pigmentation?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitters!
Joanna M.
Laval, QC
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitters uploaded by Joanna M.
Review for: 107 - holographic silver
Make up forever glitter made my Minnie look beautiful on Halloween. My eyes were shinning like stars. Every colour is gorgeous on they eye. You don’t need much. A little goes a long way!
Sai M.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 401 - intense gold
I feel really dumb for buying this. It's basically just overpriced glitter that you can get from the dollar store or anywhere else. It's not even a good consistency to apply to your skin, it's just loose glitter that you'll need an adhesive to use. No where does it say it's cosmetic-grade or safe for the sensitive eye and mouth area so please be careful if you're using it.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,262 reviews
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitters uploaded by Stephanie W.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitters uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 111 - jade white
These glitters are beautiful and intense. The glitter is finely milled. It is not chunky. The glitter pigment is vibrant and each colour is bold. These glitters are highly reflective. They catch the light and sparkle brightly. I am very impressed with the quality of this product. The glitter pots are small and there is not a lot of glitter in each pot. This product is very expensive, especially considering how small the pots are. I use a glitter primer, like the NYX Glitter Primer, to adhere this product to my eyes. I highly recommend this glitter.
Trinh T.
Cornwall
Review for: 401 - intense gold
CUTE AF! I love glitter, and this one give a glittery golden green on your eyes after applied. I have zero complaint about this product! MUFE keeps uo the good work!
Tina A.
dubai
Review for: 103 - gunmetal
This product is amazing I love using it for my make up and I also use it on my friends and they always tell me how good it is