BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A limited-edition eye shadow palette with a breakthrough glitter formula featuring six sparkling prismatic shades ranging from radiant berries to brilliant bronzes. Make your eyes pop with the next generation of glitter. The newest innovation in the iconic Star Lit family, these glitters catch the light for an intense sparkling effect unlike any other. It’s time to bid adieu to the days of messy application as these smooth, creamy ultra-glitter eye shadows are easy to apply and provide fallout free application. The unique formula allows you to apply the glitter directly with your fingers or a brush. With intense color payoff, these duo-chromed shades may be worn alone for singular impact or layered in endless ways to create multiple looks with just one palette.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette Limited Edition
  • "AMAZING SO PIGMENTED I LOVE IT. The sparkles are so fine and small they don’t get all over your face. Some can be used as highlights!" in 26 reviews
  • "Love it! Very pigmented !the colors show up nicely and the sparkle is gorgeous definitely glad I bought it !" in 23 reviews
  • "The colours are very pigmented and long lasting. I would recommend this product to many adults and teens. This is a very very nice shadow with various bright colours that last for a long time. The colours are eye catching and unique. I would wear this" in 3 reviews
  • "These sparkle like no other!!! Very beautiful eyeshadow topers although some you can use on its own! They feel auper like silky and apply very nice. Verly little to no fallout thats a plus! Dont regret purchasing, you can find in sephora or online :)" in 3 reviews
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Makeup Forever’s new, limited edition Starlit Glitter Palette is a glitter lover’s dream. (If you’re not into glitter, then you’ll probably want to pass on this one.) This palette features 6 glittery duochrome shades ranging from a white pearl to a bright, vibrant purple. These glitters shadows have a smooth texture that applies easily with either the finger or a synthetic brush. (I like the MAC 274.) These shadows make beautiful lid toppers. They can also be built up and worn on their own. Unlike the Fenty Beauty Galaxy Palette, fall out is minimal. You’ll definitely want to have a glitter glue handy though. I recommend Too Faced’s version. The packaging is cardboard with a decent sized mirror. Pan size is 0.038 oz each, so you get a good amount of product for your money. The Starlit Palette retails for $42 exclusively at Sephora. My favorite shades are Prism, Flicker and Beam. I recommend this palette to anyone who wants to sparkle without the hassle or mess of loose glitter.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
This is by far the best glitter palette i have owned.(i hv fenty galaxy, ud moon dust, kvd shade+light glitter palette) and this MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette Limited Edition is top notch , it out ranks the others by a long shot. The MuFe star lit glitter palette goes on great even without glitter glue, it stays on an stays put, no smudge, no crease. Very pigmented , and just over all a wonderful palette. I highly recommend getting it if your a full glam glitter freak like myself..5 stars.. love it♡.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I love it but I’m not in love with it. The colors are absolutely beautiful but it does take a couple layers of application to get a vibrant full color. There’s a bit of fallout but not bad enough to be a real issue. I love the depth of colors in each of the shades. They’re definitely not just one dimensional glitter shadows. Flicker is super gorgeous and goes on like a orangey/pink color with gold and purple glitter in it. Super vibrant and fabulous.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,811 reviews
So I would give this pallette 10 Stars if I could all my reviews are legit ladies and gents I have actually tried everything I reviewed with that being said this is bomb the colors are super pigmented and the sparkling isn’t the intense kinda glitter so it’s super creamy and not hard ! It’s a must have I’m telling you
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
This was my first Makeup Forever palette and I'm very pleased with it! The shades are beautiful, pigmented and long lasting. You can use this by itself or as an eyeshadow topper. It has the right amount of glitter in it without it looking like too much. I'm very happy with my first palette by Makeup Forever!
Alina Z.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette Limited Edition is one gorgeous glitter palette with minimal fall out, lasts for a long time and doesn't crease. I'm honestly not a fan of glitter but I felt in love with this palette from the first swatch
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
Despite the bad reviews, I personally love this palette. There’s barely any fallout, and you don’t need a glitter glue to apply them (though a glitter glue could make them better, as well as fix plus could). The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and even though there’s only 6, they included the right ones for any look. You could put these on top of any other shimmer to make it pop extra, or use them by themselves. These also aren’t too chunky. I would recommend this palette to anyone.
Shelby R.
Arizona
THIS PALETTE THO
So pigmented AND— it blends like a dream! It is so beautiful and subtle to be used for work days. It can be built up for going out. It has no fall out!
It’s so fine that it can double as highlighters ! The colors are very holographic and work well over other shadows also.
, i think it is pricey for 6 eyeshadows but the pigment and how finely milled they are is fantastic. I dont like that it has an expiration date of 6 months, because a lot of product would go to waste. These are so reflective and finely milled, if you mix some shades together you will get a completely different shadow; and it blends like butter. These shadows complement each other when you layer them as well. Mauves and gold are my jam so these shades are right up my alley. These are top knotch glitter shades it is insane how glittery they are and dont feel gritty at all. The sparkles are so fine and small they don’t get all over your face. I LOVEEEE THIS PALETTE!
Abigail M.
Jasper
Very pigmented. The colors aren't that great. All of them are just very bland. Has some sparkle to it but not that much. These colors aren't very flattering on darker skin tones rather than fair skined. if you wanna waste your money then go ahead but I highly recommend not to.
Alicia C.
Porterville, CA
I didn’t like this pallet at all, at first I was excited to get to use the glitter colors but once I started swatching they weren’t pigmented and so that makes them not worth the price because I’m pretty sure we all want pigmentation
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Is this worth $45 ?
Krissii 👑.
Kingston
Is it cruelty free?
tina S.
Arnold, MD
About how much is this selling for,anyone know? Has anyone tried yet?
Mariah C.