MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette 6 x 0.038 oz/ 1.1 g uploaded by Venus O.MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette 6 x 0.038 oz/ 1.1 g uploaded by Kimberly C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette 6 x 0.038 oz/ 1.1 g uploaded by Emily A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette with a breakthrough glitter formula, featuring six sparkling, prismatic shades ranging from radiant berries to brilliant bronzes. Make your eyes pop with the next generation of glitter. As the newest innovation in the iconic Star Lit family, these glitters catch the light for an intense sparkling effect unlike any other. It's time to bid adieu to the days of messy application. These smooth, creamy, ultra-glitter eyeshadows apply easily and are fallout-free. The unique formula allows you to apply the glitter directly with your fingers or a brush. With intense color payoff, these duo-chrome shades may be worn alone for singular impact or layered in endless ways to create multiple looks with just one palette. This set contains:- 6 x 0.038 oz/ 1.1 g Eyeshadows in Beam, Flame, Flicker, Prism, Reflection, Spark see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
So I would give this pallette 10 Stars if I could all my reviews are legit ladies and gents I have actually tried everything I reviewed with that being said this is bomb the colors are super pigmented and the sparkling isn’t the intense kinda glitter so it’s super creamy and not hard ! It’s a must have I’m telling you
Mirelise M.
Personally I keep reading reviews on how high pigmented this eyeshadows are but honestly they are not. I got my hands on this palette before the 8th of February because we got in our Sephora shipment 2 weeks in advance, I had high hopes but I was disappointed when I tried a look on my client. once you open the palette the shadows looks super pigmented and glittery but once you apply it’s not. To make it pop out it does need to be reapplied a couple of times and I suggest to maybe add glue. Not setting spray or an oil because it will crease and disappear.
Abigail M.
Jasper
Very pigmented. The colors aren't that great. All of them are just very bland. Has some sparkle to it but not that much. These colors aren't very flattering on darker skin tones rather than fair skined. if you wanna waste your money then go ahead but I highly recommend not to.
Rebecca B.
['Buckley ', ''], WA
This is a really beautiful palette if you like glitter. The base pigment in the lighter shades is pretty sheer but the reflect of the glitter is beautiful and is perfect to layering on top of other shadows. The darker shades have a stronger base pigment, not fully opaque but enough to wear alone or layer over other shadows. I think the micro glitters and the reflects are absolutely gorgeous. Minimal fall out for glitter.
Robin L.
Madisonville
I really liked this eye shadow. The glitter is so cool to use. Seems to bring our your eye color more. Not as blah as alternative eyeshadow. I ordered this on line and received it in a matter of days. I would recommend this to anyone of any age.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
I like this palette! I would like my palettes to come with a transition shade however, I understand the concept they wanted everything to be shimmery. These shadows are extremely pigmented! I’m so impressed. I did not have to use a glitter glue, I used a flat shader brush and some smash box photofinish primer water and it looked flawless. Great product, worth a buy!
Kimberly C.
Highspire , PA
I love this pallet revived this on Wednesday on weekly release at Sephora I have deep skintone and shows up very good and glittery and many looks and sparkly Sephora price very reasonable I whould recommend this pallet
Janeigne N.
Love these super nice shades these are so metallic and shimmery I love pairing this palette up with my mufe single shadows to create a full eye look ! There’s sadly no mattes in this palette but I don’t mind that because these are super lux and creamy shades !
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
The quality of these colors are outstanding! These are so pigmented and creamy. The glitter flakes are so finely that it doesn’t interfere when you apply your eyeliner. The only downfall of this palette is that it’s all glitter and no mattesMAKE UP FOR EVER Star Lit Glitter Palette 6 x 0.038 oz/ 1.1 g
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Although I don’t have this yet, I can’t wait to get my hands on it. 6 absolutely beautiful shades that I love. Can be worn as is or layered on top of your favorite eyeshadow for extra glitz, it has a fall-out free formula which is amazing!
Krissii 👑.
Kingston
Is it cruelty free?
Yasmaine M.
Sherwood
Are these very pigmited I'm thinking if buying it
Sarra C.
02003
She looks beutiful how much is it ?
Shiza Arslan A.
baltimorw
6 shades in $45 is it worth it?
tina S.
Arnold, MD
About how much is this selling for,anyone know? Has anyone tried yet?