BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A tool with a dense, rounded sponge used for even application of challenging products.

This oval-shaped sponge applicator collects and applies pigments and pearly textures precisely so the product doesn’t fall beneath the eyes.  It is also great for blending pencils on the eye contour.  The applicator is replaceable.  It can be used with loose, pearly powders, pure pigments and pencils.

Recommended textures: Loose pearly powder, pure pigment and pencil.

Naomi G.
Hinesville, GA
I use this to apply eyeshadow and it does an awesome job its a bit pricey but i only use it on clients if i dont wAnt to use my finger yes i would buy this again and would recommend this to everybody!!!!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love these sponges are are so easy to handle and the blend so good , i wish i had more , love these brand you guys need to get them they are amazing love each one of these beauty blenders
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
Leydis P.
bayshore
Es un buen pincel, hace su trabajo, lo uso para difuminar, comparado con otros difumina muy bien, lo uso cada vez que quiero hacerme un buen maquillaje, es bien fácil de aplicar los productos y lo recomiendo mucho
🤪gianna🤙🏼 P.
Erie
I find it kind of hard to blend out concealer in the corner of my eyes or the creases on my nose and this brush makes it easy. This met my expectations and I was very satisfied when I used it and would definitely buy again.
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this for my cut crease, soft and applies product in such a way that you don’t have to worry about fall out - but not price friendly definitely an investment brush
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Yolenni C.
Newark
I love this one because I can use it to put on concealer in uncomfortable parts under the eyes and also I can put the shadow of shine or dull, recommended
Durgesh A.
I am a girl who love to loud her eyes. I used this sponge for my eye area.It works nice but I usually set eye makeup by my fingers,so I don’t use it much.
Shamyah C.
Love this sponge, applies my makeup very well. It is awesome that they have a handle on it. I would definitely suggest others to buy this product.

Sephora