BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A square brush used for even and consistent product application. The edge of this brush's square, medium-firm tip can be used to create thin lines, and a

This medium square brush’s tip can be used to create long and thin lines, and its flat sides are used for blending and smudging.  The defined tip is also used by professionals to create wide and graphic applications.  It can be used with loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

its flat sides are perfect for blending, smudging, or creating wide graphic effects. It features straight fibers, and can be used with loose or pressed powders. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times.

Danielle R.
McCrory, AR
Got this to use as a contour brush. The bristles come off a lot more than I would like. I ordered it online, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the quality of it versus buying it in the store.
Heba A.
sugar land TX
 I love this song so much it's really good for blending and  putting it on It works so good with my face and makes the makeup look really good
brenda r.
I use this to conceal my eyebrows I love how it cleans them up it does it work it's looks smooth bought at sephora
Samara M.
Morrow, GA
This brush is so great! I love using this brush to cut crease my eyeshadow for the best results. #Amusthave
Jolie K.
Very easy to use. Beautiful brush. Does it's job well. Easy apply. Very good make up tool..............
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
hanouda k.
Marrakech
A square brush used for even and consistent product application.
The edge of this brush’s square, medium-firm tip can be used to create thin lines, and its flat sides are perfect for blending, smudging, or creating wide graphic effects. It features straight fibers, and can be used with loose or pressed powders
Brianna T.
I use this for my inner corner highlight, it's one of the softest to use by my eyes, and the handle make it very easy to use, I bought this from the make up forever Store.
And I was satisfied with the product.

Sephora