BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A natural-hair brush designed to smudge eye shadows and liners. This is the ideal brush for creating soft, smoky looks. Its extremely soft yet firm rounded tip allows for precise, even smudging. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this brush it is very dense and it is absolutely great to apply a base color. It helps apply any eyeshadow and makes it perfect blend. I love it because it helps any eyeshadow transition into each color
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love this brush. I typically use it for putting my eyeshadow on. I love the flawless look. It's affordable and easy to find. I think it's worth the cost and lasts a long time. It definitely a great product.
Kelly b.
I love smudge brushes! If you love a smoky eye this is your product! I use this all the time especially since I've been trying to perfect the smokey eye! I ordered online but I'm sure it's available at stores. I would definitely recommend this product to my beauty gurus
Cori B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Omg! My go to smudger brush!! The hairs are so soft without flinging eyeshadow everywhere. I haven't lost any hairs from this brush either. Love it!!
Sharleen T.
Very great brush I love this brand all around they make incredible products and worth every penny I haven't tried much brushes except for this one
Sarah Beth B.
Hanson, KY
Love the ease of use with this brush. Helps my shadow go on smoothly and the tip is small enough to allow me to create certain looks.
Kaila W.
Jersey City, NJ
The perfect smudge brush! Love love love it! It's definitely my go to when it comes to smudging that liner! Lol
Monica M.
Gives me the perfect smudge on my corners and bottom lash like for the perfect smoky look
Cristina W.
I use this brush for the dark shadow to blend, all mac brushes are really good and professional