BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Stretch your lashes to infinity! Thanks to its exclusive Flex Control complex, Smoky Stretch’s smooth formula glides on lashes for incredible length and perfect definition. Stretch your lashes to infinity! Thanks to its exclusive Flex Control complex, Smoky Stretch’s smooth formula glides on lashes for incredible length and perfect definition. Its molded multi-bristle brush grips lashes starting from the root, covering every single lash for optimal separation without clumping. Shorter bristles on the tip work magic on tiny lashes.

Buy on Sephora
Crystal N.
Big Spring
I bought this online from mufe website. I LOVE it! This is my second tube. I have short lashes and I’m generally low maintenance so I’m not about to curl my lashes, apply extensions, or apply 4 coats! With this mascara I can apply 1 or 2 coats and I’m good to go. Definitely makes them look longer and more defined without the chunky globby mess I’ve experienced with other brands.
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
This mascara is pretty good, it's not my favorite but it's definitely worth the buy. It's a little pricey but a good wear for a night out with the girl friends. I would buy it again if I felt like I needed it.
Charina S.
New York
adds length and volume to my lashes, the only thing I do not like about this product is the fact that it is not water proof. other than that I works just fine.
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I was not crazy about this mascara. It flaked all over my face. It smudged on my eyelids and gave me racoon eyes. I will stick to my drugstore mascara for now.
Jessica B.
Sudbury, VT
A great mascara for everyday wear. Gives volume and length and will never run! No clumping and beautiful results everytime
Priscilla B.
This mascara is mediocre. I love Hourglass cosmetics but this did not impress me very much
Karen A.
iowa
Me encanta me gusta mucho se mira que es muy bueno me gusta mucho buena calidad perfecto
Anna H.
I bought this mascara from T.K MAX, I was in the middle of browsing through the great beauty deals and came across this mascara and was shocked at the price it was selling for:£7.99 (RRP £21) when I came home to try it out, I starting by curling my lashes then I coats them in the mascara and found that it adds great length and separates them. However it doesn't add much volume
Kimmi N.
Barnsley , Barnsley
Bought this for £8 at tk maxx and really impressed by this. Grabs the lashes at the root, coats each one and lengthens for added drama! Would definitely recommend
member-c54cc
Love this mascara , I own so many mascaras but find myself reaching for this one every time , it's so pretty looking and very long lasting , it coats evenly and doesn't clump , highly reconnect this product