5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Make ...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not smud...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it maki...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this. It has my eyelashes pop, pop, popping. They look so full and vibrant. Definitely something I am going to stick with.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Alliston , ON
Review for: 1
I really wish this was still stocked in Sephora stores I can only find it online and sometimes. I've gotten a ton of my friends hooked on this mascara it gives me length and volume and is super black. I have oily eye lids and love that it doesn't transfer or flake everywhere!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Review for: 1
Not all mascaras are created equally . That's probably why you see the alternative brands coming up with mascara of the future technology and really it's just bad mascara in a new tube. This is plain simple awesome mascara
C K.
C K.
Laval, QC
Review for: 6, 1
I have the purple and black. Too bad, the purple one doesn't look as purpley as it looks. The color doesn't stand out on my lashes.
Glasgow
Review for: 1
I absolutely love this eye mascara I've been after a good one for a while now and I have finally found it! This is amazing compared to all my other mascaras! I purchased this from TKmax for only £7 when it retails at £21 which is a bargain!! MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash
Jodie F.
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: 1
Definitely a stand out mascara, possibly in my top three! I will need to grab another mini as I've worn out my welcome with the one I had haha, and I need this around.
Melina J.
Melina J.
Review for: 1
I fell in love with this brand 3 years ago when I was gifted a mascara by this brand. I use this mascara whenever I travel because it really stays on no matter how long I'm out or the climate outside. Rain or shine. Hot or cold. This mascara can survive anything and it's essential to carry in my bag!
Salisha D.
Salisha D.
Review for: 1
Absolutely love this mascara! Got it as a sample a couple years ago and haven't looked back since! One coat makes my eyes look like I'm wearing fake lashes. The only down fall is I wish it would come in waterproof.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Leanne J.
Leanne J.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Review for: 4
It's a good mascara bt again I prefer a smaller comb to get right in between all lashes
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Glasgow
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?