BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Jessica W.
Review for: 5, 1, 3 more...
I only wear mascara and eyeliner. I got this from Sephora for my birthday. I was surprised on how long it last and how smooth it went on. I had to go back and get more.
Destiny O.
This works so good on my eyelashes and doesn’t tug at all I am in love with this mascara
Princess M.
Marsa matroh
Review for: 1 more...
This mascara gives you every thing you want in mascara. My eyes color is Brown. I feel like it thickens. And I love the way it makes my lashes look
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
One of the best make up products around! Especially if you want to go for the "Smokey eye" look then I would definitely invest in this product! Highly recommended!
Michelle S.
Pretty good kind of mascara it leaves my lashes full and coated makes them look nice long lasting wear color black is awesome
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Review for: 1 more...
The Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara is amazing...  I really love how the pigment is so intense.  I also love that there was no clumping, nor flakiness. that other mascara's can cause.  It truly made my lashes longer, more fullness and volume.  I hate wearing false lashes, but with this mascara.. it's the next best thing!  I'm so happy I ended up buying it and will continue to do so.  I recommend!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Love! Long lasting and has a sexy smoky look. Easy to apply and remove. Highly recommend!
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I am in love with this. It has my eyelashes pop, pop, popping. They look so full and vibrant. Definitely something I am going to stick with.
Heather R.
Alliston, WI
Review for: 1 more...
I really wish this was still stocked in Sephora stores I can only find it online and sometimes. I've gotten a ton of my friends hooked on this mascara it gives me length and volume and is super black. I have oily eye lids and love that it doesn't transfer or flake everywhere!
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Review for: 1 more...
Not all mascaras are created equally . That's probably why you see the alternative brands coming up with mascara of the future technology and really it's just bad mascara in a new tube. This is plain simple awesome mascara
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Samantha  R.
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?