BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Wdm, IA
Review for: 1
I recently received a sample of this from Sephora and I think I found my new favorite mascara! Adds volume and length without getting clumpy and lasts all day!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Review for: 1
This leaves my lashes so long and I love that I love the bold eye look and it didn't clump my lashes
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: 1
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora as part of the birthday gift to beauty insiders. I like it however it flakes, maybe I need a lash primer.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: 1
This is one of the best mascara I have tried for volume. It made my lashes dark and very full and long with no clumping. I found it did take a bit to dry but did not budge throughout the day.
Emina F.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
Review for: 1
This mascara is AMAZING. It's my daily mascara. It gives great length. A couple of downfalls would be that it's quite pricey! it's something i have to really think about before I buy. Also, as much as it gives length, it doesn't quite give maximum thickness so sometimes I layer it with a thickening mascara to give that false lash look. However, it's in my top 3 favorite mascaras. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it.
Chris G.
Chris G.
Review for: 1
Got this in a birthday gift from sephora i ABSOLUTELY love it just cant really afford it!
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
Review for: 1
I have very short, & Straight Asian eyelashes, So not many products work well for me, But I'm in love with this mascara! Worth every penny!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It can get clumpy but I don't mind the clumpy look. I sometimes use a lash comb to comb out any clumps anyway. It makes my lashes look so full. It's pretty pricey but it works great.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: 3
This is my all time favorite mascara! My eyelashes are already pretty long and thick to begin with, so I really look for something that will give extra umph-and this is it! It's not clumpy and is very high quality! And the coli mixing effect is ahhhmazing! This product is a must!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: 1
If you want thick and bold lashes use this! I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look! It's amazing.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?