BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
JoAnna M.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara, I got it as a gift and I love the way it makes my lashes pop! Lasts long doesn't clump!
Cristina F.
Review for: 1
I got this from Sephora for my birthday and it was the best mascara I have ever used in the history of mascara. I absolutely LOVE this product and recommend it to absolutely everyone. This mascara deserves an A++
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 1
Good formula and a nicely sized brush head ensure a nice fanned out lash line. Very dark, matte formula adds intense drama.
Robin P.
Review for: 1
Love Love Love this Mascara, my all time favorite! It gives you a beautiful clump free lash. Perfect for all different types of lashes too.
Amber L.
Review for: 1
I used to swear by Benefit's BadGal mascara. Then I got a sample of Make Up For Ever mascara.... I'm hooked! Amazingly intense and gives my lashes volume I didn't think was possible. Definitely recommended.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Review for: 1
This mascara is awesome. It is very easy to use and lost a long time. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Kimberly E.
Glendale, NY
Review for: 1
I personally really love this mascara I already have long lashes so this works like a charm for me honestly good price and quality.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: 1
I received a mini sample for my birthday gift from Sephora a couple months ago. This has been the BEST mascara I've used! I have short, sparse lashes. This mascara lengthens and gives my lashes volume! I love it! I agree with other reviewers that it can be a little clumpy, but I always use a lash comb after applying mascara, so it doesn't matter. I'll definitely be buying more once my mini runs out!
Kate M.
Boston, MA
Review for: 1
This makes your lashes thick, but not necessarily long. The brush size is easy to handle without getting excess mascara elsewhere.
sarah c.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 1
The mascara is better than my drug store ones. This particular mascara actually holds up my lashes!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?