5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Make ...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not smud...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it maki...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 5
I love this, it's pigmented, not as expensive as ysl and makes my lashes look longer and fuller!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: 3
This is my all time favorite mascara! My eyelashes are already pretty long and thick to begin with, so I really look for something that will give extra umph-and this is it! It's not clumpy and is very high quality! And the coli mixing effect is ahhhmazing! This product is a must!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 3
This is a good quality mascara, my favorite things about this one is that its a rich brown, so it works well with blondes, but it's not too light on black lashes either. I use this a lot for a more subtle look during the day. My only gripe about this mascara is SO much product comes out on the brush I have to wipe it off before every use which seems wasteful, I try to get the mini sizes when I can but usually those only come in black. My other con is this does not curl your lashes, not that it matters, but they advertise it as a curling, lengthening, and volumizing mascara but it only does two out of the three.
Kala M.
Kala M.
Review for: 1
It not like mac but it do the job ...just try it out lady and guys who is very intreated in using it
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: 1
This is one of the best mascara I have tried for volume. It made my lashes dark and very full and long with no clumping. I found it did take a bit to dry but did not budge throughout the day.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Review for: 1
My lashes are long and full naturally, so my needs when finding a mascara are volume and separation. I don't curl my lashes, so if a mascara gives them a bit of a curl as well as an uplift, that's a huge plus. This mascara has a smooth, buildable formula that works really well on the volume and separation. It needs a few wiggles through the lashes, adding a couple of layers, but it never got spidery or clumpy. The brush is great at lifting and separating lashes, and the color is like the rest of the brands's products and super pigmented. This is *black* mascara.

it's a great product, but also a definite splurge due to the price.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Review for: 1
This leaves my lashes so long and I love that I love the bold eye look and it didn't clump my lashes
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: 1
If you want thick and bold lashes use this! I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look! It's amazing.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
S Charleston, OH
Review for: 1
I hate when a product disappoints me, but alas this high end mascara has done just that. I will say I do love the style of the wand, a thick fiber bristle brush and I love how black it is. That is where my positivity ends. My lashes ended up looking stuck together and lost all curl. This mascara was really wet when I got it so I am letting it sit with the lid loose so it dries out a bit and maybe improves.
Review for: 1
LOVE THIS MASCARA. Makes your eyelashes bold and voluminous, very black. Defiantly would repurchase.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?