BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: 4
This eye liner really is great because it makes my green eyes pop and i love the how it makes my lashes longer and fuller, its a must have
Erielle R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: 1
I just had it as a sample, it's good if you layer it but I didn't really see a WOW effect with it. I just think it's pretty much typical so I don't know if it's wortg the splurge
Amber L.
Review for: 1
I used to swear by Benefit's BadGal mascara. Then I got a sample of Make Up For Ever mascara.... I'm hooked! Amazingly intense and gives my lashes volume I didn't think was possible. Definitely recommended.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! The applicator creates dramatic separated lashes and also curls them in one step. The formula gives volume without clumping.
Kelsee O.
Review for: 1
I got this as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and i love it, i love the brush on it, and also the formula really stays in place rather than collecting under your eyes.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: 1
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora as part of the birthday gift to beauty insiders. I like it however it flakes, maybe I need a lash primer.
Taitianna R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: 1
This mascara is AMAZING! I received it as a sample from Sephora and have not stopped using it since it makes my lashes unbelievably long and it never smudges without being as hard to get off as the benefit they're real mascara
Jui D.
Review for: 1
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of this product because my lashes clump up and I don't like that clumpy batty spidery looking lashes. I prefer natural looking eye lashes
Mmachi N.
Sugar Land , TX
Review for: 1
This mascara works very well, but I do not think that it is worth the price. I think there are other mascaras that work equally as well and are cheaper.
Influenster M.
Review for: 1
This is one of the best mascara I have tried for volume. It made my lashes dark and very full and long with no clumping. I found it did take a bit to dry but did not budge throughout the day.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eski艧ehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 馃槉
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Samantha  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?