BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Shafaq C.
San jose, CA
Review for: 1
I loveee MUFE but I wasn't impressed by this mascara. I like thick high drama lashes and this just didn't deliver as great as expected. It isn't a bad mascara, just not my fav. I ended up going back to my MAC favs when I ran out.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 1
I received a mini version of this mascara and was very skeptical at first. When I tried it on I was amazed on how there was no clumps on my eyelashes and made them seem more longer and thicker. It's one of my favorite mascaras.
michele v.
Review for: 1
Its great! I love it, makes my lashes look FABULOUS! It doesn't clump up and make your eyes look all yucky like when mascaras clump up and do. I recommend this product 100% for lovely lashes
Mireya J. R.
Portland, OR
Review for: 1
This makes my stubby, short, eyelashes look amazing! It doesn't clump it stays all day and its not aggravating to my eyes at all. I forget I'm even wearing it. Which is a great thing, it's not heavy on the eyes.
Cristina F.
Review for: 1
I got this from Sephora for my birthday and it was the best mascara I have ever used in the history of mascara. I absolutely LOVE this product and recommend it to absolutely everyone. This mascara deserves an A++
Giselle E.
Review for: 1
This is, hands down, my favorite mascara. What I love about it is that it does not clump, separates lashes, and gives great coverage/volume. Highly recommended!
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 1
I got the sample for this mascara and was so happy with the volume it gave me. This is my go to mascara for when i need to have lashes that stand out. It never clumps and coats every lash perfectly.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
Review for: 1
I love this for adding a little bit of something extra on my lid. I didn't like this product to draw my wing. The glitter is a bit chunky and used as a regular liner it looks a little elementary.
Ra'Shana H.
Michigan City, IN
Review for: 1
I just love this product! It can give a perfect smoky eye with the right eye shadow mixtures. I got it as a sample in a sephora birthday and I love it!
Jessica W.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: 1
This mascara had a great effect on my lashes when I first applied it in the morning. However, within a few hours, it began smearing underneath my eyes, so I spent more time worrying and checking on it than I really wanted to. It is just not worth it for me.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eski艧ehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 馃槉
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Samantha  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?