5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Make ...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not smud...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it maki...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Vidalys M.
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Review for: 1
Amazing!!! Love using this! It looks great by itself and gives you smoky lashes for days!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lewisville, IN
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It leaves my eye lashes fully and makes them look very long. :)
Missy B.
Missy B.
Yorktown , IN
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I am incredibly picky about my mascaras. This stays on well, doesn't get chunky, and doesn't irritate your eyes at the end of the day.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Review for: 6
Hands down my favorite mascara I've ever used. I've tried every brand imaginable, from drug store to department store and this is by far the best mascara out there. I love that it had a soft brush that is still firm enough to really lengthen your lashes without pulling too hard. I'm not a fan of the plastic "comb" mascara brushes, but this one accomplishes that combed look. The formula can dry out fairly quickly, but I also use it so much that it might just be the amount of air I'm letting into it. I highly recommend this for the full, fake lash look!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
Review for: 6
That is so sick in love with this! Wow sick wow sick how does this work tell me? I want this for free please I would buy it after
Tabetha H.
Tabetha H.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: 5
I think that this mascara gives an amazing columizing effect and is dark! It works amazing and I love it!
brewer j.
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: 3
OMG!!! This product makes it look like you are wearing fake lashes (in a good way)!! it lasts very long and does not smudge very easily. it is also easy to remove with just a little bit of makeup remover or even just water . Totally recommend this product!
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: 6
I always have trouble finding a good purple mascara esp at below bank breaking prices. This is my go to purple mascara. It is only 24 dollars and though it isn't packaged as nicely nor decadently as ysl it's quality is about the same: ahmazing!
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: 5
I love this, it's pigmented, not as expensive as ysl and makes my lashes look longer and fuller!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: 3
This is my all time favorite mascara! My eyelashes are already pretty long and thick to begin with, so I really look for something that will give extra umph-and this is it! It's not clumpy and is very high quality! And the coli mixing effect is ahhhmazing! This product is a must!
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?