BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Chay'Anne R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 1
It looks like a good mascara. Probably make your eyelashes look long. If I get it I would probably tell people about this mascara
Samantha G.
Orlando , FL
Review for: 1
So far, I haven't been too impressed with this mascara. I have to put on two or three coats before it starts to show up. It also get's a little clumpy, which is annoying. Once it's on, it does give my lases great length, and volume, though. Overall, it is a good mascara, but I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 1
After reading some of the reviews I'm considering trying that. If it gives me the finish I'm lookin for, I will definitely get it.
Wendy D.
Portland , OR
Review for: 1
Luxurious lashes for the win! I love, love, love this product. It's totally worth the money.
Abbigail L.
Garland, TX
Review for: 1
A lot of makeup forevers products are very good. This didn't work too well with me, I don't prefer to use it on any of my clients just not my favorite mascara.
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 1
Good formula and a nicely sized brush head ensure a nice fanned out lash line. Very dark, matte formula adds intense drama.
Kimberly E.
Glendale, NY
Review for: 1
I personally really love this mascara I already have long lashes so this works like a charm for me honestly good price and quality.
Erica H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Review for: 1
Makes my lashes look long and fanned out! Absolutely in LOVE with this product!! I would recommend it to everyone!!
Jui D.
Review for: 1
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of this product because my lashes clump up and I don't like that clumpy batty spidery looking lashes. I prefer natural looking eye lashes
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Review for: 1
I used this mascara for so long and it was the only one j liked. But I found out that it smudged a lot and I'd find the mascara under my eye.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?