BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
holly f.
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 1
I got the sample for this mascara and was so happy with the volume it gave me. This is my go to mascara for when i need to have lashes that stand out. It never clumps and coats every lash perfectly.
Frugal F.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
Review for: 1
I love this for adding a little bit of something extra on my lid. I didn't like this product to draw my wing. The glitter is a bit chunky and used as a regular liner it looks a little elementary.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: 4
This eye liner really is great because it makes my green eyes pop and i love the how it makes my lashes longer and fuller, its a must have
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! The applicator creates dramatic separated lashes and also curls them in one step. The formula gives volume without clumping.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 3
Love this mascara ! A little clumpy but not so bad ! Will recommend thks mascara to everyone !
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! Long lasting and has a sexy smoky look. Easy to apply and remove. Highly recommend!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Review for: 3
Honestly MAKE UP FOR EVER makes the best mascara. It never runs, clumps, etc. and it looks like false eyelashes. Then it also comes off easy- perfect :)
Felecia  H.
Felecia H.
Review for: 1
I would definitely recommend this mascara! It lengthens my lashes and I don't even have to use an eyelash curler with this stuff.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: 1
Got a sample of this stuff and fell in love with it! It gives your lashes a lot of volume!
Bri S.
Bri S.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes definition and volume. This mascara lifts my lashes and tames them all at once.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?