5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Make ...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not smud...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it maki...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this a while back and I liked it. It is a nice mascara that seems to add good volume to your lashes.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS
Review for: 1
It's rare that I find a mascara that makes my eyelashes full and longer. The Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Smoky did the trick. I have really flat and short eyelashes but this product changed the game. Now my eyelashes are full, long and curly thanks to this product!
bridget r.
bridget r.
Makes my eyelashes look long and thick. The product also stays on throughout the day and makes any eyelashes look great!!
Becky G.
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: 1
I have thicker longer lashes and the brush bristles were just too fine and it made my lashes get really clumpy. Not really my style, but it was really nice in the waterproofing department!
Adian S.
Adian S.
Des Moines
Review for: 3
Not the best mascara, but not the worst. It's average at best. Wouldn't buy again. Didn't like the applicator.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I received a sample in my Sephora birthday gift last year and have used nothing else since. It doesn't clump, separates my lashes well, and is generally just very easy to use. Would definitely recommend. Buy it!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Mount vernon, NY
Review for: 1
This is a great mascara lasts all day and all night i have even fell asleep with it on and woke up in the morning and it was still on.
Giselle E.
Giselle E.
Review for: 1
This is, hands down, my favorite mascara. What I love about it is that it does not clump, separates lashes, and gives great coverage/volume. Highly recommended!
holly f.
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 1
I got the sample for this mascara and was so happy with the volume it gave me. This is my go to mascara for when i need to have lashes that stand out. It never clumps and coats every lash perfectly.
Frugal F.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
Review for: 1
I love this for adding a little bit of something extra on my lid. I didn't like this product to draw my wing. The glitter is a bit chunky and used as a regular liner it looks a little elementary.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?