BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Sarah M.
Millersburg, OH
Review for: 1
This mascara gives you very very thick, black lashes. I really like it, i think it's great for a smoky night look or a little extra drama for daytime. I only wish the bristles offered more separation, as it sometimes gets a little clumpy.
Monet H.
Review for: 1
I received a sample size of this mascara as a birthday gift from Sephora. The mascara definitely volumizes lashes but does not lift or curl them much. I had to use with benefit they're real to get desires results.
Mackenzie B.
Elk City, OK
Review for: 1
This mascara does the trick when combined with others! I have used it as a base for layering mascaras/using falsies and I like how smooth it applies. However, it is still a little expensive. If I'm paying upwards of $15 on mascara, I want length and volume that doesn't HAVE to be layered.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: 1
I instantly fell in love with this mascara! It gives amazing volume to my lashes and doesn't flake throughout the day. It is somewhat difficult to remove with my usual make-up wipes, but is easily cleansed with eye makeup remover! I haven't experienced any problems with clumping, which i hate, and layers very nicely!!
angela s.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Review for: 1
Wow! This mascara truly makes you look as though you have put on fake eyelashes! I know most of us women are looking to get the look of longer lashes and this priduct certainly delivers! I strongly recommend this product. ..
Samantha G.
Orlando , FL
Review for: 1
So far, I haven't been too impressed with this mascara. I have to put on two or three coats before it starts to show up. It also get's a little clumpy, which is annoying. Once it's on, it does give my lases great length, and volume, though. Overall, it is a good mascara, but I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Nicole M.
Review for: 1
I got a free sample of this mascara and I surprisingly really liked it! I had never heard of this brand before getting my sample but I would definitely purchase the full size in the future. This mascara doesn't clump and seems to glide easily onto my lashes. My lashes look very full and thick! Love it!
Morgan M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 1
I really like this mascara. it doesn't clump your lashes together, and makes them look longer. i like to wear a couple of coats of it because it looks like they're really long. i would definitely recommend this mascara.
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: 6
I always have trouble finding a good purple mascara esp at below bank breaking prices. This is my go to purple mascara. It is only 24 dollars and though it isn't packaged as nicely nor decadently as ysl it's quality is about the same: ahmazing!
Mariah S.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: 3
This is my all time favorite mascara! My eyelashes are already pretty long and thick to begin with, so I really look for something that will give extra umph-and this is it! It's not clumpy and is very high quality! And the coli mixing effect is ahhhmazing! This product is a must!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eski艧ehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 馃槉
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Samantha  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?