5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Make ...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not smud...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it maki...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Jodie F.
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: 1
Definitely a stand out mascara, possibly in my top three! I will need to grab another mini as I've worn out my welcome with the one I had haha, and I need this around.
A E.
A E.
Review for: 1
I really like this mascara! It gives me fuller, longer lashes for a dramatic look that pairs well with a smokey eye and looks quite natural (as another reviewer said, not clumpy for or spidery.) The one drawback is that over time it does transfer to my under eye area.
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this. It has my eyelashes pop, pop, popping. They look so full and vibrant. Definitely something I am going to stick with.
Melena S.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Review for: 1
Love , Love , Love this mascara . It make your lashes really dark and voluminous as well as brings length . Very wet mascara that fries and hold the curl . It is also soft enough to be build able . It is hands down one of the best mascaras out there . Worth the money . You may purchase at or Sephora or where you can find any makeup forever cosmetics .
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It lifts, seperates and defines my lashes! I used to have to use a toothbrush to separate my lashes with other products but not with this!
Sherley R.
Sherley R.
Los Angeles
Review for: 1
I must have had a bad one. I gave this 2 starts because it did it job in making my lashes look full. It dried up very quickly. Going to rerun it and give it a second chance.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Millersburg, OH
Review for: 1
This mascara gives you very very thick, black lashes. I really like it, i think it's great for a smoky night look or a little extra drama for daytime. I only wish the bristles offered more separation, as it sometimes gets a little clumpy.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coverage of the lashes I just wish it was more waterproof as I go to a lot of concerts and it will sometimes bleed
angela s.
angela s.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Review for: 1
Wow! This mascara truly makes you look as though you have put on fake eyelashes! I know most of us women are looking to get the look of longer lashes and this priduct certainly delivers! I strongly recommend this product. ..
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 1
I really like this mascara. it doesn't clump your lashes together, and makes them look longer. i like to wear a couple of coats of it because it looks like they're really long. i would definitely recommend this mascara.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?