BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Heather B.
Warrior
This mascara is awesome!! I got it as a sample at sephora and I immediately fell in love with it. It makes my lashes look fuller with one application and doesn't clump.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: 1
One of my favorite mascaras overall. The fat tapered wand makes it easy to get all your lashes covered, and once it's dry its smudge proof and doesn't flake. This makes it insanely hard to get off though so that would be my only con, and I often save this for special occasions because of it. I also hate that I have to wipe the brush off each time to avoid clumping, and the birthday samples at Sephora solve this problem. The small tube wiper is better at removing excess than the bigger sizes. The best thing about this mascara is that it will HOLD a curl (won't create it) and it gives insane volume and length. If I can find smaller ones in kits I stock up, but I avoid the bigger tubes if I can.
Jasmine M.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It lifts, seperates and defines my lashes! I used to have to use a toothbrush to separate my lashes with other products but not with this!
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: 3
This is a good quality mascara, my favorite things about this one is that its a rich brown, so it works well with blondes, but it's not too light on black lashes either. I use this a lot for a more subtle look during the day. My only gripe about this mascara is SO much product comes out on the brush I have to wipe it off before every use which seems wasteful, I try to get the mini sizes when I can but usually those only come in black. My other con is this does not curl your lashes, not that it matters, but they advertise it as a curling, lengthening, and volumizing mascara but it only does two out of the three.
A E.
Review for: 1
I really like this mascara! It gives me fuller, longer lashes for a dramatic look that pairs well with a smokey eye and looks quite natural (as another reviewer said, not clumpy for or spidery.) The one drawback is that over time it does transfer to my under eye area.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
Review for: 1
This mascara is AMAZING. It's my daily mascara. It gives great length. A couple of downfalls would be that it's quite pricey! it's something i have to really think about before I buy. Also, as much as it gives length, it doesn't quite give maximum thickness so sometimes I layer it with a thickening mascara to give that false lash look. However, it's in my top 3 favorite mascaras. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Review for: 1
Love , Love , Love this mascara . It make your lashes really dark and voluminous as well as brings length . Very wet mascara that fries and hold the curl . It is also soft enough to be build able . It is hands down one of the best mascaras out there . Worth the money . You may purchase at or Sephora or where you can find any makeup forever cosmetics .
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: 1
I received a mini sample for my birthday gift from Sephora a couple months ago. This has been the BEST mascara I've used! I have short, sparse lashes. This mascara lengthens and gives my lashes volume! I love it! I agree with other reviewers that it can be a little clumpy, but I always use a lash comb after applying mascara, so it doesn't matter. I'll definitely be buying more once my mini runs out!
AmandaGrace K.
Review for: 1
I received a sample size of this mascara in a sephora birthday gift. I didn't see a difference in my lashes and actually found better results in drugstore mascaras. I don't see a reason to overpay for a mascara that doesn't work well. I will not be repurchasing.
Brandy W.
S Charleston, OH
Review for: 1
I hate when a product disappoints me, but alas this high end mascara has done just that. I will say I do love the style of the wand, a thick fiber bristle brush and I love how black it is. That is where my positivity ends. My lashes ended up looking stuck together and lost all curl. This mascara was really wet when I got it so I am letting it sit with the lid loose so it dries out a bit and maybe improves.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?