BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Brandy W.
S Charleston, OH
Review for: 1 more...
I hate when a product disappoints me, but alas this high end mascara has done just that. I will say I do love the style of the wand, a thick fiber bristle brush and I love how black it is. That is where my positivity ends. My lashes ended up looking stuck together and lost all curl. This mascara was really wet when I got it so I am letting it sit with the lid loose so it dries out a bit and maybe improves.
Eva C.
For me, this stuff was not great. I had one of the mini-tubes, and when applied even with a light hand, it often clumped or even smeared. Also, the brush was oddly shaped, which was well suited for my right eye, but super inconvenient for my left.
Maria V.
Get ready for some incredible lashes, ladies!! This mascara is so amazing. It goes on so smooth and does not clump giving you the dreaded spider leg look. :) Yes, it is a little higher than some of them out there but trust me, it is well worth it..especially when people start commenting how beautiful your lashes are. Tip: if you gently warm your eyelash curler ( I let the heat from the hair dryer blow on it for a second or two) then apply ... OMG . One of the best things I have bought online.
Ciera N.
Centennial, CO
My favorite mascara! Everyone always asks me if I'm wearing false lashes when I use this mascara! Lashes look long and thick! I've been trying to find another mascara that works this well but I haven't had any luck!
Allyson R.
Review for: 1 more...
This is a great mascara that leaves lashes full and defined. It does take a makeup remover to get it off and it didn't work great for my super sensitive eye as it would irritate them sometimes but overall really good!
Hannah H.
Ingalls, IN
I either use this or my Clinique mascara everyday! It's super long lasting and gives incredible volume. It would have 5 stars besides the fact that the wand sometimes gives off WAY too much product and gives the ever-so dreaded spider lashes. Ugh!
Mackenzie B.
Elk City, OK
Review for: 1 more...
This mascara does the trick when combined with others! I have used it as a base for layering mascaras/using falsies and I like how smooth it applies. However, it is still a little expensive. If I'm paying upwards of $15 on mascara, I want length and volume that doesn't HAVE to be layered.
Monet H.
Review for: 1 more...
I received a sample size of this mascara as a birthday gift from Sephora. The mascara definitely volumizes lashes but does not lift or curl them much. I had to use with benefit they're real to get desires results.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: 1 more...
I instantly fell in love with this mascara! It gives amazing volume to my lashes and doesn't flake throughout the day. It is somewhat difficult to remove with my usual make-up wipes, but is easily cleansed with eye makeup remover! I haven't experienced any problems with clumping, which i hate, and layers very nicely!!
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
I actually got this in my ipsy bag and i am obsessed! My eye color is hazel and this looks great for my eyes and my length is amazing! The packaging is sleek and I would 100% buy in the future!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Samantha  R.
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?