BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Review for: 1
Not all mascaras are created equally . That's probably why you see the alternative brands coming up with mascara of the future technology and really it's just bad mascara in a new tube. This is plain simple awesome mascara
Melina J.
Review for: 1
I fell in love with this brand 3 years ago when I was gifted a mascara by this brand. I use this mascara whenever I travel because it really stays on no matter how long I'm out or the climate outside. Rain or shine. Hot or cold. This mascara can survive anything and it's essential to carry in my bag!
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: 1
Love this for the hot summer days. Doesn't bleed into my lower lashline and just looks so beautiful. Stays all day and doesn't budge. Makes my lashes look longer and has more volume
Kyla M.
Review for: 1
I used this a long time ago and I loved it. I definitely would repurchase it but I have so many other mascaras. I think this one is better than some of the ones I have though. I do like to layer mascara but I've never layered this one.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
Review for: 3
This mascara is pretty good. It gets the job done. It lengthens your lashes and makes your eyes pop. It also gives a good amount of volume to your lashes and i really like this mascara overall. Its really nice
Salisha D.
Review for: 1
Absolutely love this mascara! Got it as a sample a couple years ago and haven't looked back since! One coat makes my eyes look like I'm wearing fake lashes. The only down fall is I wish it would come in waterproof.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been the first mascara that hasn't been bad for my mom, she suffers from paraben allergy. This mascara makes your lashes look full although I didn't notice much lengthening.
Sherley R.
Los Angeles
Review for: 1
I must have had a bad one. I gave this 2 starts because it did it job in making my lashes look full. It dried up very quickly. Going to rerun it and give it a second chance.
Heather B.
Warrior
This mascara is awesome!! I got it as a sample at sephora and I immediately fell in love with it. It makes my lashes look fuller with one application and doesn't clump.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?