BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Deya O.
Deya O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: 1
This mascara is great! I love how dark it is and the brush to apply is a big thumbs up for me, it is a little pricey when you can get a cheap one at the drugstore but I love it!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It's so easy to come off with makeup wipes I have no eyelashes pull off and it doesn't stick too bad. You only need 1 coat to make your lashes look full
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX
I didn't like it. The formula make my lashes fall down, I thought it was a good mascara because its a excellent Brandt but I made a mistake buy it
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting as all make up for ever products are. I use this every day and on clients with the lash fibers underneath.
Bryana S.
Bryana S.
Baltimore , Md
Review for: 1
Love this mascara stays in all day but still comes off nicely! A little on the expensive side but worth it!!
LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the wand that this cane with. Made it look like I had full lashes. Not just a one time purchase!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
This was my first Sephora favorite ever. It's very commercial but works 100 percent.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my eyelashes thick and full. It's also doesn't clump easy.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Review for: 1
I'm on the fence with this one. On the plus side, the pigment is extremely intense & it makes my lashes full & fluffy. On the downside, the formula is inconsistent when it comes to consistency. I've purchased some that have been extremely dry from the get go, then I've purchased some that have been perfect. Overall, I do love the effects it has on my lashes when it's not dried out & will continue to take a gamble & repurchase again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek
Review for: 1
The Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara is amazing...  I really love how the pigment is so intense.  I also love that there was no clumping, nor flakiness. that other mascara's can cause.  It truly made my lashes longer, more fullness and volume.  I hate wearing false lashes, but with this mascara.. it's the next best thing!  I'm so happy I ended up buying it and will continue to do so.  I recommend!
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?