BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been the first mascara that hasn't been bad for my mom, she suffers from paraben allergy. This mascara makes your lashes look full although I didn't notice much lengthening.
Sherley R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 1
I must have had a bad one. I gave this 2 starts because it did it job in making my lashes look full. It dried up very quickly. Going to rerun it and give it a second chance.
Heather B.
Warrior
This mascara is awesome!! I got it as a sample at sephora and I immediately fell in love with it. It makes my lashes look fuller with one application and doesn't clump.
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: 1
Definitely a stand out mascara, possibly in my top three! I will need to grab another mini as I've worn out my welcome with the one I had haha, and I need this around.
Jasmine M.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It lifts, seperates and defines my lashes! I used to have to use a toothbrush to separate my lashes with other products but not with this!
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this. It has my eyelashes pop, pop, popping. They look so full and vibrant. Definitely something I am going to stick with.
Tanya D.
Mount vernon, NY
Review for: 1
This is a great mascara lasts all day and all night i have even fell asleep with it on and woke up in the morning and it was still on.
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coverage of the lashes I just wish it was more waterproof as I go to a lot of concerts and it will sometimes bleed
Mish S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good kind of mascara it leaves my lashes full and coated makes them look nice long lasting wear color black is awesome
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this a while back and I liked it. It is a nice mascara that seems to add good volume to your lashes.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?