BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Maria-Teresa A.
Maria-Teresa A.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: 1
LOVE this! It's one of my favorite. It makes your eye lashes big without making them look fake and clumped up. It also comes off nicely with makeup remover
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?