BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Leanne J.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Review for: 4
It's a good mascara bt again I prefer a smaller comb to get right in between all lashes
Allie K.
Victoria , BC
Review for: 1
Decently priced and works wonders! Doesn't clump, lifts and curls my lashed giving them a nice full appearance. I've tried a LOT of mascaras and this one is so far my favorite, I always go back to it.
selma s.
Review for: 1
I really love this product it makes your lashes stand out and gives it that special touch which make you look flawless
Heidi M.
Etobicoke, ON
Review for: 1
Love this! Received this from my Sephora birthday package and its great! Has a different brush from other mascaras. No clumps and defines lashes well!
june e.
toront
Review for: 1
I just love this product! It can give a perfect smoky eye with the right eye shadow mixtures. Love love love. This is a holy grail mascara, it lasts and really makes it look like you're wearing fake lashes
Maria-Teresa A.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: 1
LOVE this! It's one of my favorite. It makes your eye lashes big without making them look fake and clumped up. It also comes off nicely with makeup remover
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Review for: 1
This mascara went onto my lashes quite easily in two strokes per eye (this is important as I'm half asleep when I do my make up at 5:30 in the morning before work). It was thick, but not so thick that it looked cakey. It also passed the blink test - blink 3 times after application to see if any mascara gets on your face - you know what I mean, ladies.

There are comparables out there at a better price point - I'd even say one of the CoverGirl Lashblast Mascaras would be pretty comparable at 1/3 of the price.

Needless to say, I'm still looking forward to using this to its last drop.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
Review for: 1
For the price, I didn't feel like this did a lot for my lashes and I felt like it also smudged a lot. Unfortunately I wouldn't re-purchase this.
melissa w.
ST JOHN'S, NL
Review for: 1
Got 2 free samples and I love this mascara. Def going to invest in the full size. it lasted all day a did not smudge
Deanna R.
Kanata , ['', 'ON', '']
Review for: 1
AMAZING. The volume this mascara gives my lashes is incredible! One of my favorites.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?