BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Allie K.
Allie K.
Victoria
Review for: 1
Decently priced and works wonders! Doesn't clump, lifts and curls my lashed giving them a nice full appearance. I've tried a LOT of mascaras and this one is so far my favorite, I always go back to it.
Dhenyfer A.
Dhenyfer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara de cílios maravilhosa, aumenta e dá volume, deixando os cílios lindos com o efeito maravilhoso.
Leanne J.
Leanne J.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Review for: 4
It's a good mascara bt again I prefer a smaller comb to get right in between all lashes
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
Review for: 1
For the price, I didn't feel like this did a lot for my lashes and I felt like it also smudged a lot. Unfortunately I wouldn't re-purchase this.
Deanna R.
Deanna R.
Kanata, ON
Review for: 1
AMAZING. The volume this mascara gives my lashes is incredible! One of my favorites.
hillary s.
hillary s.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: 1
I find this mascara to be OKAY. It bothers my eyes after long wear (I wear contacts and get irritated) It does clump with a few coats... pet peeve. But it is a nice dark black and does thicken my lashes.
melissa w.
melissa w.
ST JOHN'S, NL
Review for: 1
Got 2 free samples and I love this mascara. Def going to invest in the full size. it lasted all day a did not smudge
june e.
june e.
toront
Review for: 1
I just love this product! It can give a perfect smoky eye with the right eye shadow mixtures. Love love love. This is a holy grail mascara, it lasts and really makes it look like you're wearing fake lashes
selma s.
selma s.
Review for: 1
I really love this product it makes your lashes stand out and gives it that special touch which make you look flawless
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 1
Love this! Received this from my Sephora birthday package and its great! Has a different brush from other mascaras. No clumps and defines lashes well!
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?