BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Review for: 1
LOVE THIS MASCARA. Makes your eyelashes bold and voluminous, very black. Defiantly would repurchase.
Marilia G.
panama city
Review for: 1
Really good mascara. I do have a little bit of a reaction in my eyes after using it (it was burning a little bit after I applied it) but the result was nice.
Gemma P.
Review for: 1
I absolutely love this eye mascara I've been after a good one for a while now and I have finally found it! This is amazing compared to all my other mascaras! I purchased this from TKmax for only £7 when it retails at £21 which is a bargain!! MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash
Heather R.
Alliston , NV
Review for: 1
I really wish this was still stocked in Sephora stores I can only find it online and sometimes. I've gotten a ton of my friends hooked on this mascara it gives me length and volume and is super black. I have oily eye lids and love that it doesn't transfer or flake everywhere!
Nicole C.
Hampshire, Southampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used. It is clump free and has an amazing build of length & volume, with added curl. It is pricey but got it at tk maxx for £6 which is great! Will defo buy it full price!
Rachel
Review for: 1
Pretty good product does not clump easy and black enough, easy to use nice handle does not dry as easy as other products, first time I used it and will definitely use again, I would recommend it to a friend
Princess M.
Marsa matroh
Review for: 1
This mascara gives you every thing you want in mascara. My eyes color is Brown. I feel like it thickens. And I love the way it makes my lashes look
Tema S.
cairo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so much , it gives my lashes a beautiful length and heavy volume , it gives my eyes a very beautiful and attractive look 👀❤
C K.
Laval, QC
Review for: 6, 1
I have the purple and black. Too bad, the purple one doesn't look as purpley as it looks. The color doesn't stand out on my lashes.
Dhenyfer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara de cílios maravilhosa, aumenta e dá volume, deixando os cílios lindos com o efeito maravilhoso.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?