BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Katy G.
Katy G.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: 1
Cannot say enough good things about this! I really like this mascara! I would recommend for any one!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Courtenay
Review for: 1
I have a hard time with my eyes being seen behind my glasses. This mascara actually gave me fabulous lashes for the first time ever. I have had a lot of remarks about my eyes ever since starting to use this product. Intend to buy this product again in the future.
Stuce W.
Stuce W.
Scarborough , Ontario
Review for: 1
Received a sample size mascara and love it! I would definitely buy it.If you want want volume I would definitely use this mascara.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Review for: 1
Preciso de um desses rsrs ! Minhas amigas falam que ele é nuito bom jáneu nao sei mais gostaria de saber
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Review for: 1
This mascara went onto my lashes quite easily in two strokes per eye (this is important as I'm half asleep when I do my make up at 5:30 in the morning before work). It was thick, but not so thick that it looked cakey. It also passed the blink test - blink 3 times after application to see if any mascara gets on your face - you know what I mean, ladies.

There are comparables out there at a better price point - I'd even say one of the CoverGirl Lashblast Mascaras would be pretty comparable at 1/3 of the price.

Needless to say, I'm still looking forward to using this to its last drop.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Review for: 1
I absolutely love this eye mascara I've been after a good one for a while now and I have finally found it! This is amazing compared to all my other mascaras! I purchased this from TKmax for only £7 when it retails at £21 which is a bargain!! MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash
Heather R.
Heather R.
Alliston , ON
Review for: 1
I really wish this was still stocked in Sephora stores I can only find it online and sometimes. I've gotten a ton of my friends hooked on this mascara it gives me length and volume and is super black. I have oily eye lids and love that it doesn't transfer or flake everywhere!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Southampton, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used. It is clump free and has an amazing build of length & volume, with added curl. It is pricey but got it at tk maxx for £6 which is great! Will defo buy it full price!
Rachel
Rachel
Review for: 1
Pretty good product does not clump easy and black enough, easy to use nice handle does not dry as easy as other products, first time I used it and will definitely use again, I would recommend it to a friend
C K.
C K.
Laval, QC
Review for: 6, 1
I have the purple and black. Too bad, the purple one doesn't look as purpley as it looks. The color doesn't stand out on my lashes.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?