BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
courtnee k.
courtnee k.
Sebastian, FL
Review for: 1
I love this mascara, I got a sample of it and it has such great lift and separation and the shade is very black which gives my eyes a lot of pop. I love it <3
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Review for: 1
I do like this mascara but can only wear it in the colder weather otherwise it runs a little in my outer corners. I have very oily eyelids though
Gina S.
Gina S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! It really lengthens my lashes top and bottom! It also doesn't flake!
Kelsee O.
Kelsee O.
Review for: 1
I got this as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and i love it, i love the brush on it, and also the formula really stays in place rather than collecting under your eyes.
kayla l.
kayla l.
Review for: 1
Makes eye lashs really long and super black it is good for length and for volume i love it sooo much i use it everyday
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: 1
I would recommend this to anyone who wants amazing looking clump free eye lashes.
Victoria  T.
Victoria T.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 1
I love this mascara when i want my lashes to look extra dramatic. Makes my lashes super dark and thick, Love it
Brookelyn c.
Brookelyn c.
Hampton, VA
Review for: 1
This is the best mascara I have ever used! It gives my lashes great volume and curl and it doesn't clump!
Mireya J. R.
Mireya J. R.
Portland, OR
Review for: 1
This makes my stubby, short, eyelashes look amazing! It doesn't clump it stays all day and its not aggravating to my eyes at all. I forget I'm even wearing it. Which is a great thing, it's not heavy on the eyes.
Love G.
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: 1
Its ok I have had better but it doesn't bother my super sensitive skin and that earns it 4 stars!!
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?