BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I received a sample in my Sephora birthday gift last year and have used nothing else since. It doesn't clump, separates my lashes well, and is generally just very easy to use. Would definitely recommend. Buy it!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: 4
This eye liner really is great because it makes my green eyes pop and i love the how it makes my lashes longer and fuller, its a must have
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! The applicator creates dramatic separated lashes and also curls them in one step. The formula gives volume without clumping.
AmandaGrace K.
Review for: 1
I received a sample size of this mascara in a sephora birthday gift. I didn't see a difference in my lashes and actually found better results in drugstore mascaras. I don't see a reason to overpay for a mascara that doesn't work well. I will not be repurchasing.
Monet H.
Review for: 1
I received a sample size of this mascara as a birthday gift from Sephora. The mascara definitely volumizes lashes but does not lift or curl them much. I had to use with benefit they're real to get desires results.
Natalia L.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: 1
In love with this mascara! I have very little lashes and this mascara makes them look long and full. Love the mascara wand! It lasts all day long and is easy to remove!
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: 3
Its alright but itts not worth the ammount of money you pay for it. its just as good as a cheap drug store make up mascara that ou cant buy for around ten dollars. i think ill stick with that
Christina G.
Review for: 1
My lashes are long and full naturally, so my needs when finding a mascara are volume and separation. I don't curl my lashes, so if a mascara gives them a bit of a curl as well as an uplift, that's a huge plus. This mascara has a smooth, buildable formula that works really well on the volume and separation. It needs a few wiggles through the lashes, adding a couple of layers, but it never got spidery or clumpy. The brush is great at lifting and separating lashes, and the color is like the rest of the brands's products and super pigmented. This is *black* mascara.

it's a great product, but also a definite splurge due to the price.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Review for: 1
This leaves my lashes so long and I love that I love the bold eye look and it didn't clump my lashes
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: 1
If you want thick and bold lashes use this! I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look! It's amazing.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?