BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 1
I got a mini in my sephora birthday thing and I was presently surprised! It lasted all day and didn't smudge! :)
michele v.
michele v.
Review for: 1
Its great! I love it, makes my lashes look FABULOUS! It doesn't clump up and make your eyes look all yucky like when mascaras clump up and do. I recommend this product 100% for lovely lashes
Marcella Y.
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1
I also got this from Sephora for my birthday. I love the mini, it is perfect for a simple on the go mascara. Anything after two coats starts to get a bit clumpy, but if you apply two even coats, you get really even coverage, length, and amazing fullness.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Elk City, OK
Review for: 1
This mascara does the trick when combined with others! I have used it as a base for layering mascaras/using falsies and I like how smooth it applies. However, it is still a little expensive. If I'm paying upwards of $15 on mascara, I want length and volume that doesn't HAVE to be layered.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Boston, MA
Review for: 1
This makes your lashes thick, but not necessarily long. The brush size is easy to handle without getting excess mascara elsewhere.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara, I got it as a gift and I love the way it makes my lashes pop! Lasts long doesn't clump!
sarah c.
sarah c.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 1
The mascara is better than my drug store ones. This particular mascara actually holds up my lashes!
chelsie b.
chelsie b.
Review for: 1
Defiantly love this mascara. I use this with my everyday makeup wear. It makes my lashes look amazing.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1
For the price, it is a great product. It does smudge a bit for me, which I'm not a fan of, but it doesn't clump much which is great.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Southgate, MI
Review for: 1
Love this mascara received a sample from sephora and will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?