BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Nancy C.
Davenport, IA
Review for: 1
Recieved this mmascara as a birthday present, and i can say i will be repurchasing a new one. This mascara is everything in one! I love it.
Katy G.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: 1
Cannot say enough good things about this! I really like this mascara! I would recommend for any one!
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: 1
Its ok I have had better but it doesn't bother my super sensitive skin and that earns it 4 stars!!
Mireya J. R.
Portland, OR
Review for: 1
This makes my stubby, short, eyelashes look amazing! It doesn't clump it stays all day and its not aggravating to my eyes at all. I forget I'm even wearing it. Which is a great thing, it's not heavy on the eyes.
Brookelyn c.
Hampton, VA
Review for: 1
This is the best mascara I have ever used! It gives my lashes great volume and curl and it doesn't clump!
Victoria  T.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 1
I love this mascara when i want my lashes to look extra dramatic. Makes my lashes super dark and thick, Love it
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: 1
I would recommend this to anyone who wants amazing looking clump free eye lashes.
kayla l.
Review for: 1
Makes eye lashs really long and super black it is good for length and for volume i love it sooo much i use it everyday
Kelsee O.
Review for: 1
I got this as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and i love it, i love the brush on it, and also the formula really stays in place rather than collecting under your eyes.
Gina S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! It really lengthens my lashes top and bottom! It also doesn't flake!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?