BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Review for: 1
This mascara is awesome. It is very easy to use and lost a long time. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Review for: 1
I used to swear by Benefit's BadGal mascara. Then I got a sample of Make Up For Ever mascara.... I'm hooked! Amazingly intense and gives my lashes volume I didn't think was possible. Definitely recommended.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: 1
One of my favorite mascaras overall. The fat tapered wand makes it easy to get all your lashes covered, and once it's dry its smudge proof and doesn't flake. This makes it insanely hard to get off though so that would be my only con, and I often save this for special occasions because of it. I also hate that I have to wipe the brush off each time to avoid clumping, and the birthday samples at Sephora solve this problem. The small tube wiper is better at removing excess than the bigger sizes. The best thing about this mascara is that it will HOLD a curl (won't create it) and it gives insane volume and length. If I can find smaller ones in kits I stock up, but I avoid the bigger tubes if I can.
Robin P.
Robin P.
Review for: 1
Love Love Love this Mascara, my all time favorite! It gives you a beautiful clump free lash. Perfect for all different types of lashes too.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Review for: 1
I got this from Sephora for my birthday and it was the best mascara I have ever used in the history of mascara. I absolutely LOVE this product and recommend it to absolutely everyone. This mascara deserves an A++
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 1
I received a mini version of this mascara and was very skeptical at first. When I tried it on I was amazed on how there was no clumps on my eyelashes and made them seem more longer and thicker. It's one of my favorite mascaras.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: 1
This mascara is okay, but I don't like the brush at all. It's kind of awkward for me to use, and I don't know why! I struggle with application because of it. It's lovely mascara, but it's very pricey!
Nina H.
Nina H.
Roy, UT
Review for: 1
Love love love. This is a holy grail mascara, it lasts and really makes it look like you're wearing fake lashes. Definitely will purchase again
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: 1
This mascara had a great effect on my lashes when I first applied it in the morning. However, within a few hours, it began smearing underneath my eyes, so I spent more time worrying and checking on it than I really wanted to. It is just not worth it for me.
Kealie V.
Kealie V.
Peoria, IL
Review for: 1
Has a tendency to be very, very clumpy. Lengthens and thickens lashes nicely and is very black, but THE CLUMPS.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?