BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: 1
One of my favorite mascaras overall. The fat tapered wand makes it easy to get all your lashes covered, and once it's dry its smudge proof and doesn't flake. This makes it insanely hard to get off though so that would be my only con, and I often save this for special occasions because of it. I also hate that I have to wipe the brush off each time to avoid clumping, and the birthday samples at Sephora solve this problem. The small tube wiper is better at removing excess than the bigger sizes. The best thing about this mascara is that it will HOLD a curl (won't create it) and it gives insane volume and length. If I can find smaller ones in kits I stock up, but I avoid the bigger tubes if I can.
Robin P.
Review for: 1
Love Love Love this Mascara, my all time favorite! It gives you a beautiful clump free lash. Perfect for all different types of lashes too.
Amber L.
Review for: 1
I used to swear by Benefit's BadGal mascara. Then I got a sample of Make Up For Ever mascara.... I'm hooked! Amazingly intense and gives my lashes volume I didn't think was possible. Definitely recommended.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Review for: 1
This mascara is awesome. It is very easy to use and lost a long time. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: 1
I received a mini sample for my birthday gift from Sephora a couple months ago. This has been the BEST mascara I've used! I have short, sparse lashes. This mascara lengthens and gives my lashes volume! I love it! I agree with other reviewers that it can be a little clumpy, but I always use a lash comb after applying mascara, so it doesn't matter. I'll definitely be buying more once my mini runs out!
Kelsey A.
Plainfield, IN
Review for: 1
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever!! Lengthens and volumizes and separates with no clumps or faking
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Review for: 1
I love mascara period its expensive but if you wear eye shadow I recommend this for you
Jennifer B.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It can get clumpy but I don't mind the clumpy look. I sometimes use a lash comb to comb out any clumps anyway. It makes my lashes look so full. It's pretty pricey but it works great.
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
Review for: 1
I have very short, & Straight Asian eyelashes, So not many products work well for me, But I'm in love with this mascara! Worth every penny!
Taitianna R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: 1
This mascara is AMAZING! I received it as a sample from Sephora and have not stopped using it since it makes my lashes unbelievably long and it never smudges without being as hard to get off as the benefit they're real mascara
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?