BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: 1
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora as part of the birthday gift to beauty insiders. I like it however it flakes, maybe I need a lash primer.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Wdm, IA
Review for: 1
I recently received a sample of this from Sephora and I think I found my new favorite mascara! Adds volume and length without getting clumpy and lasts all day!
Taitianna R.
Taitianna R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: 1
This mascara is AMAZING! I received it as a sample from Sephora and have not stopped using it since it makes my lashes unbelievably long and it never smudges without being as hard to get off as the benefit they're real mascara
Emina F.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
Review for: 1
This mascara is AMAZING. It's my daily mascara. It gives great length. A couple of downfalls would be that it's quite pricey! it's something i have to really think about before I buy. Also, as much as it gives length, it doesn't quite give maximum thickness so sometimes I layer it with a thickening mascara to give that false lash look. However, it's in my top 3 favorite mascaras. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it.
Chris G.
Chris G.
Review for: 1
Got this in a birthday gift from sephora i ABSOLUTELY love it just cant really afford it!
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
Review for: 1
I have very short, & Straight Asian eyelashes, So not many products work well for me, But I'm in love with this mascara! Worth every penny!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It can get clumpy but I don't mind the clumpy look. I sometimes use a lash comb to comb out any clumps anyway. It makes my lashes look so full. It's pretty pricey but it works great.
carshawn a.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Review for: 1
I love mascara period its expensive but if you wear eye shadow I recommend this for you
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Plainfield, IN
Review for: 1
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever!! Lengthens and volumizes and separates with no clumps or faking
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: 1
I received a mini sample for my birthday gift from Sephora a couple months ago. This has been the BEST mascara I've used! I have short, sparse lashes. This mascara lengthens and gives my lashes volume! I love it! I agree with other reviewers that it can be a little clumpy, but I always use a lash comb after applying mascara, so it doesn't matter. I'll definitely be buying more once my mini runs out!
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?