BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 6
I always have trouble finding a good purple mascara esp at below bank breaking prices. This is my go to purple mascara. It is only 24 dollars and though it isn't packaged as nicely nor decadently as ysl it's quality is about the same: ahmazing!
brewer j.
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: 3
OMG!!! This product makes it look like you are wearing fake lashes (in a good way)!! it lasts very long and does not smudge very easily. it is also easy to remove with just a little bit of makeup remover or even just water . Totally recommend this product!
Tabetha H.
Tabetha H.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: 5
I think that this mascara gives an amazing columizing effect and is dark! It works amazing and I love it!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
Review for: 6
That is so sick in love with this! Wow sick wow sick how does this work tell me? I want this for free please I would buy it after
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Review for: 6
Hands down my favorite mascara I've ever used. I've tried every brand imaginable, from drug store to department store and this is by far the best mascara out there. I love that it had a soft brush that is still firm enough to really lengthen your lashes without pulling too hard. I'm not a fan of the plastic "comb" mascara brushes, but this one accomplishes that combed look. The formula can dry out fairly quickly, but I also use it so much that it might just be the amount of air I'm letting into it. I highly recommend this for the full, fake lash look!
Missy B.
Missy B.
Yorktown , IN
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I am incredibly picky about my mascaras. This stays on well, doesn't get chunky, and doesn't irritate your eyes at the end of the day.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Review for: 1
I got a free sample of this mascara and I surprisingly really liked it! I had never heard of this brand before getting my sample but I would definitely purchase the full size in the future. This mascara doesn't clump and seems to glide easily onto my lashes. My lashes look very full and thick! Love it!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
S Charleston, OH
Review for: 1
I hate when a product disappoints me, but alas this high end mascara has done just that. I will say I do love the style of the wand, a thick fiber bristle brush and I love how black it is. That is where my positivity ends. My lashes ended up looking stuck together and lost all curl. This mascara was really wet when I got it so I am letting it sit with the lid loose so it dries out a bit and maybe improves.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 1
I love this mascara, it's so amazing. I normally use 2 mascaras combined. And this is one of them
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: 1
This is one of the best mascara I have tried for volume. It made my lashes dark and very full and long with no clumping. I found it did take a bit to dry but did not budge throughout the day.
Beyza K.
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?