BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Monet H.
Review for: 1
I received a sample size of this mascara as a birthday gift from Sephora. The mascara definitely volumizes lashes but does not lift or curl them much. I had to use with benefit they're real to get desires results.
Natalia L.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: 1
In love with this mascara! I have very little lashes and this mascara makes them look long and full. Love the mascara wand! It lasts all day long and is easy to remove!
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: 3
Its alright but itts not worth the ammount of money you pay for it. its just as good as a cheap drug store make up mascara that ou cant buy for around ten dollars. i think ill stick with that
Bryana S.
Baltimore , Md
Review for: 1
Love this mascara stays in all day but still comes off nicely! A little on the expensive side but worth it!!
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: 3
This is a good quality mascara, my favorite things about this one is that its a rich brown, so it works well with blondes, but it's not too light on black lashes either. I use this a lot for a more subtle look during the day. My only gripe about this mascara is SO much product comes out on the brush I have to wipe it off before every use which seems wasteful, I try to get the mini sizes when I can but usually those only come in black. My other con is this does not curl your lashes, not that it matters, but they advertise it as a curling, lengthening, and volumizing mascara but it only does two out of the three.
Mariah S.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: 3
This is my all time favorite mascara! My eyelashes are already pretty long and thick to begin with, so I really look for something that will give extra umph-and this is it! It's not clumpy and is very high quality! And the coli mixing effect is ahhhmazing! This product is a must!
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It does a great job at separating my lashes. Now of course just like with most mascara it tends to clump up a bit if there's too much product on the brush but as long as you know how to apply it correctly then it's an amazing mascara.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: 1
Love this mascara! It has great coverage and color on your lashes. Makes them long and wonderful looking!
Meredith G.
Madison, TN
Review for: 1
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I love it. Will definitely purchase the full size when I run out!
Amber R.
Raeford, NC
Review for: 1
I like this mascara. It works great for almost anyone! I don't have the best of lashes, and this makes them look full and healthy!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?