BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Bri S.
Review for: 1
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes definition and volume. This mascara lifts my lashes and tames them all at once.
Felecia  H.
Review for: 1
I would definitely recommend this mascara! It lengthens my lashes and I don't even have to use an eyelash curler with this stuff.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: 1
Got a sample of this stuff and fell in love with it! It gives your lashes a lot of volume!
Brenna M.
Review for: 3
Honestly MAKE UP FOR EVER makes the best mascara. It never runs, clumps, etc. and it looks like false eyelashes. Then it also comes off easy- perfect :)
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 1
I got the sample for this mascara and was so happy with the volume it gave me. This is my go to mascara for when i need to have lashes that stand out. It never clumps and coats every lash perfectly.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Review for: 1
Love , Love , Love this mascara . It make your lashes really dark and voluminous as well as brings length . Very wet mascara that fries and hold the curl . It is also soft enough to be build able . It is hands down one of the best mascaras out there . Worth the money . You may purchase at or Sephora or where you can find any makeup forever cosmetics .
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I received a sample in my Sephora birthday gift last year and have used nothing else since. It doesn't clump, separates my lashes well, and is generally just very easy to use. Would definitely recommend. Buy it!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: 4
This eye liner really is great because it makes my green eyes pop and i love the how it makes my lashes longer and fuller, its a must have
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! The applicator creates dramatic separated lashes and also curls them in one step. The formula gives volume without clumping.
AmandaGrace K.
Review for: 1
I received a sample size of this mascara in a sephora birthday gift. I didn't see a difference in my lashes and actually found better results in drugstore mascaras. I don't see a reason to overpay for a mascara that doesn't work well. I will not be repurchasing.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?