BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Nancy C.
Davenport, IA
Review for: 1
Recieved this mmascara as a birthday present, and i can say i will be repurchasing a new one. This mascara is everything in one! I love it.
Robin P.
Review for: 1
Love Love Love this Mascara, my all time favorite! It gives you a beautiful clump free lash. Perfect for all different types of lashes too.
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
Review for: 1
I have very short, & Straight Asian eyelashes, So not many products work well for me, But I'm in love with this mascara! Worth every penny!
Mallory L.
Wdm, IA
Review for: 1
I recently received a sample of this from Sephora and I think I found my new favorite mascara! Adds volume and length without getting clumpy and lasts all day!
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Review for: 1
This mascara is awesome. It is very easy to use and lost a long time. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 1
Good formula and a nicely sized brush head ensure a nice fanned out lash line. Very dark, matte formula adds intense drama.
Kimberly E.
Glendale, NY
Review for: 1
I personally really love this mascara I already have long lashes so this works like a charm for me honestly good price and quality.
Kate M.
Boston, MA
Review for: 1
This makes your lashes thick, but not necessarily long. The brush size is easy to handle without getting excess mascara elsewhere.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 1
After reading some of the reviews I'm considering trying that. If it gives me the finish I'm lookin for, I will definitely get it.
Felecia  H.
Review for: 1
I would definitely recommend this mascara! It lengthens my lashes and I don't even have to use an eyelash curler with this stuff.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eski艧ehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 馃槉
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Samantha  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?