BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This as the very first high end mascara I bought! I fell in absolute love. It has the BLACKEST color and is great for defining your eyes. It adds lots of length and some volume. I have switched over to the better than s*x mascara by too faced because I love volume but this is a more wearable day to day mascara. I also noticed my lashes growing more when I used this!
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I adore Smoky Lash.
The brush intimidated me at first because it looks super clumpy and thick, but once I started using it it was magic!

I like a richer mascara formula and this mascara gave it to me and the brush is great for my fine lashes. It grabs ever Lash!
Hannah H.
Ingalls, IN
I either use this or my Clinique mascara everyday! It's super long lasting and gives incredible volume. It would have 5 stars besides the fact that the wand sometimes gives off WAY too much product and gives the ever-so dreaded spider lashes. Ugh!
Eva C.
For me, this stuff was not great. I had one of the mini-tubes, and when applied even with a light hand, it often clumped or even smeared. Also, the brush was oddly shaped, which was well suited for my right eye, but super inconvenient for my left.
Allyson R.
Review for: 1
This is a great mascara that leaves lashes full and defined. It does take a makeup remover to get it off and it didn't work great for my super sensitive eye as it would irritate them sometimes but overall really good!
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This mask Make up For Ever, it is one of the best I've used, I love my eyelashes look like whenever I use. I love how it gives you an excellent volume on the eyelashes and also I like because you let them separated
Yahilyn S.
Mc Farland, CA
This mascara will make your lashes appear long, I love this I have gone through 4 tubes of this mascara and I love the way my lashes look. Makes them longer blacker and thick . Definitely recommend this.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
I actually got this in my ipsy bag and i am obsessed! My eye color is hazel and this looks great for my eyes and my length is amazing! The packaging is sleek and I would 100% buy in the future!
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: 3
Its alright but itts not worth the ammount of money you pay for it. its just as good as a cheap drug store make up mascara that ou cant buy for around ten dollars. i think ill stick with that
Deya O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: 1
This mascara is great! I love how dark it is and the brush to apply is a big thumbs up for me, it is a little pricey when you can get a cheap one at the drugstore but I love it!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eski艧ehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 馃槉
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Samantha  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?