BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultra-pigmented mascara with a faux lash effect. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky ...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Doe...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I received a mini sample for my birthday gift from Sephora a couple months ago. This has been the BEST mascara I've used! I have short, sparse lashes. This mascara lengthens and gives my lashes volume! I love it! I agree with other reviewers that it can be a little clumpy, but I always use a lash comb after applying mascara, so it doesn't matter. I'll definitely be buying more once my mini runs out!" in 37 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara! It really separates my lashes, but can get a little clumpy if too much product is on the brush. I apply it pretty slowly and take my time, and it always turns out good! Highly recommend. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Review for: 1 Black more...
The Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara is amazing...  I really love how the pigment is so intense.  I also love that there was no clumping, nor flakiness. that other mascara's can cause.  It truly made my lashes longer, more fullness and volume.  I hate wearing false lashes, but with this mascara.. it's the next best thing!  I'm so happy I ended up buying it and will continue to do so.  I recommend!
Tiffany R.
I still have my green make up forever mascara. I loved it so. Gently add a little bit lightly over the lashes. It draws attention to brown eyes and makes them pop! The only con is that the formula can dry out quite easily in a short period of time. Still worth it to have a fun mascara color!
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: 1 Black more...
Second favorite from Makeup Forever , adds volume and length I wanted Without clumbing up lashes . I received a sample from my Birchbox , The sample was big enough for me to use it everyday for 2 weeks . I would buy this product again if my first option wasn’t available .
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in a beauty box, and it’s real nice. It goes on easy, and you only need one or two applications. While it’s wet it can easily smear, but once it’s dry no fall out happens and it lasts wonderfully!
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash 3 0.23 oz more...
I love that this mascara curls my lashes more, and makes them look long. I like that's it's a very dark black the only bad thing is it clumps up on your lashes so you have to smooth it out.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
I keep this mascara with me at all times. Its a staple in my travel beauty bag. i love that you dont need to cake on the mascara in order to get that full curly lash look. One application and my eye lashes are popping! Im constantly asked if im wearing flasies.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Review for: 1 Black more...
Not all mascaras are created equally . That's probably why you see the alternative brands coming up with mascara of the future technology and really it's just bad mascara in a new tube. This is plain simple awesome mascara
Melina J.
Review for: 1 Black more...
I fell in love with this brand 3 years ago when I was gifted a mascara by this brand. I use this mascara whenever I travel because it really stays on no matter how long I'm out or the climate outside. Rain or shine. Hot or cold. This mascara can survive anything and it's essential to carry in my bag!
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I adore Smoky Lash.
The brush intimidated me at first because it looks super clumpy and thick, but once I started using it it was magic!

I like a richer mascara formula and this mascara gave it to me and the brush is great for my fine lashes. It grabs ever Lash!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Review for: 1 Black more...
Love this for the hot summer days. Doesn't bleed into my lower lashline and just looks so beautiful. Stays all day and doesn't budge. Makes my lashes look longer and has more volume
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Does this mascara clump easily? Or doespecially it just make your lashes look amazing?
Gemma P.
Samantha  R.
Does this mascara form clumps?? or is it easy to use and can apply multiple layers?