BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling. The tough, dense brush of this Sephora-exclusive mascara penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that lash is completely coated with mascara.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• When you find these in TK max:))) MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mak...2 Answers
  • I use this everyday! its clump free and last all day. Does not sm...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it ma...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the formula and the way it makes my lashes look!" in 5 reviews
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Review for: 1
The Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara is amazing...  I really love how the pigment is so intense.  I also love that there was no clumping, nor flakiness. that other mascara's can cause.  It truly made my lashes longer, more fullness and volume.  I hate wearing false lashes, but with this mascara.. it's the next best thing!  I'm so happy I ended up buying it and will continue to do so.  I recommend!
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best make up products around! Especially if you want to go for the "Smokey eye" look then I would definitely invest in this product! Highly recommended!
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this mascara with me at all times. Its a staple in my travel beauty bag. i love that you dont need to cake on the mascara in order to get that full curly lash look. One application and my eye lashes are popping! Im constantly asked if im wearing flasies.
Melina J.
Review for: 1
I fell in love with this brand 3 years ago when I was gifted a mascara by this brand. I use this mascara whenever I travel because it really stays on no matter how long I'm out or the climate outside. Rain or shine. Hot or cold. This mascara can survive anything and it's essential to carry in my bag!
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Review for: 1
Not all mascaras are created equally . That's probably why you see the alternative brands coming up with mascara of the future technology and really it's just bad mascara in a new tube. This is plain simple awesome mascara
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
I adore Smoky Lash.
The brush intimidated me at first because it looks super clumpy and thick, but once I started using it it was magic!

I like a richer mascara formula and this mascara gave it to me and the brush is great for my fine lashes. It grabs ever Lash!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 1
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: 1
Love this for the hot summer days. Doesn't bleed into my lower lashline and just looks so beautiful. Stays all day and doesn't budge. Makes my lashes look longer and has more volume
Kyla M.
Review for: 1
I used this a long time ago and I loved it. I definitely would repurchase it but I have so many other mascaras. I think this one is better than some of the ones I have though. I do like to layer mascara but I've never layered this one.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
Review for: 3
This mascara is pretty good. It gets the job done. It lengthens your lashes and makes your eyes pop. It also gives a good amount of volume to your lashes and i really like this mascara overall. Its really nice
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I am a mascara freak, how does everyone like this?
Beyza K.
Eskişehir / Turkey
I've been looking for new mascara. So is it good? I mean is it making curly your eyelashes? 😊
Gemma P.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have been looking for a good mascara that doesn't flake. Has anyone had this problem with this? I'm so sick of looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
Is this mascara water proof?