2 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A precision mascara that adds volume, length, and curl. This clump-free mascara delivers long-lasting wear in one stroke. Using 4D technology, an exclusive microdefining wax complex envelopes the lash surface in ultrablack pigments for far-away impact and up-close precision. The dual-purpose, cone-shaped brush has a precision tip that separates lashes as the rounded base creates extravagant volume from any distance.

• I have been looking for a new mascara within the last few days . I'...2 Answers
  • Does this clump up to a point where it's hard to take off or is it ...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create volumous lashes?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "However, I have found that this mascara is often clumpy and fails to make my lashes look full: instead it bunches them together." in 2 reviews
  • "best mascara i've ever used, makes our lashes look smoky(Lengthened, voluminous, and gorgeous) my personal fave mascara of all Time!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I received a mini version of this in my birthday gift from Sephora and it was so good that I ended up purchasing the full size. " in 2 reviews
  • "Why cause it makes my eye lashes long and dark " in 1 review
  • "The application is super easy with this brush shape." in 1 review
SheilBea B.
SheilBea B.
Okay, I know I only gave this two stars, but let me just say that the mascara itself is not bad; it's not my favorite, but it's nothing terrible. However, the wand on this thing is huge! I got this as a sample at Sephora and couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it. I've poked myself with the wand 1 too many times and just stopped using it. This is likely user error, but if you're like me and kind of have to hurry around in the morning, you might not have time to be super careful with a wand like this. The formula itself is not bad, but to me it's not worth the high price tag. There are great mascaras at the drugstore that I think are just as good or better! [Hey, Maybelline Lash Sensational ;) ]
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I have been trying this mascara out fir a few weeks now and I have to say that I'm in love. The mascara is creamy dreamy and so buttery as you apply it to your lashes. Although this isn't waterproof, it doesn't smudge or flake off easily. It wont last through too much sweat or swimming or crying...but it lasts well enough day to day. The brush is where this stuff really shines. The tapered brush allows you to get in to the corner lashes easily and still widens and curls your otter lashes. Although I just have a mini size right now, I definitely plan to buy the full size.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , CA
I bought this on a recommendation from a girlfriend. Her lashes always look so full and long and when she told me this was her holy grail mascara I was pretty excited to try it. But for me, it didn't give me that va-va voom look I was hoping for. If you have short pin-straight lashes like me, this might not be your cup of tea. BUT if you have long lashes that curl pretty easily this might be your new favorite mascara. I gave this mascara to my cousin who has great natural lashes and she loved it, so theres that.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Saugus, MA
This is my everyday mascara = I recently decided to switch and try this brand. I have always used they are real! but I felt like the brand was going downhill. Either the formula changed or something, it was giving my eyelashes the ummpp they need. I like this mascara but I'm not sure I would buy this again, its clumpy after a while and i hate how it feels heavy. Although my eye lashes look great and I love the tip on the brush, there must be a better feel in another brand.
Ellen J.
Ellen J.
MEMPHIS, TN
I have been searching for 3 years for a quality mascara that doesn't crumble, clump, dry out too quickly, or smudge. This mascara is amazing.

I originally got it in a sample size from Sephora and loved it so much I bought the full size. It's more expensive than drugstore, but it's lasted me a long time without drying out so seems well worth the price.

As a person who's tried dozens of mascara brands in search of a good option, I highly recommend this one!!!!
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
MUFE SMOKY EXTRAVAGANT is a pretty lascara. If you like the original smoky lash I think you'll like this. Me, however, I'm very bad at wearing mascara. Often times I forgot. So when I do, I like it super natural barely coating my lashes. I think it's a little clumpy for my taste but I think that's just because it's not my preference. I like mascaras like Fairy Drop, Benefit Bad Gal, and Cover Girl Lash blast fusion.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
My favorite part of this mascara (other than the amazing formula) is the brush. Its application is perfect because you can use the tip for shorter lashes, and the thicker part of the brush is perfect for the longer ones.

I'm so glad I received a mini from somewhere, I don't remember. I've already bought a travel size. (I buy travel size mascaras because I only use a mascara for three months, for hygiene issues.)
Julie H.
Julie H.
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA!! It leaves a full thickness to your lashes, lengthens then, and lasts all day. Other mascaras you have to reapply several times to get the effect that you get with this one in just one or two swoops. The only thing that would make this more perfect is if it was waterproof. It would literally be perfect then! No need for fake eyelashes with this mascara either! It totally works wonders!
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Alameda, CA
This has been my favorite mascara since the beginning of the year. I have brown eyes with the brush that comes with this products allows for easy application and accentuates your eye. I wear this mascara 4-5 days of the week. I love that it is waterproof and the shape of the applicator brush. I will definitely repurchase this mascara because it does not leave my eyelashes clumpy.
Maricarmen A.
Maricarmen A.
This is the very best mascara I have tried out! I am in love with the brush! The brush is so big! It literally applies mascara to every single eyelash. This mascara is not as popular as other ones, such as the Better than S** Mascara but it is way better! I still love the Better than S** one but if I had to stick to one, it would be this one!
tina p.
tina p.
clinton, ny
Does this get clumpy?
Justice C.
Justice C.
Is this mascara really as extravagant as it claims to be? How long does it last? Would you buy it again?
Odaliz V.
Odaliz V.
I have been trying to find a good mascara and I have heard about this one but I want to make sure this one is good..
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Most mascaras I buy usually clump up and doesn't last long. Does this mascara clump up and last long?
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Does this mascara get sticky ?