MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Extravagant Volume, Up Close Precision Mascara
Ultra black, clump free mascara with extravagant volume and up close precision. Created for performers, desired by the audience. Smoky Extravagant is a single mascara inspired by the stage and for your life. It gives volume, length, curl and precision for lashes in 4D. The Procision 4D Technology, an exclusive micro-defining complex, envelopes lash surface in ultra black pigments for far away impact and up-close precision. The 2 in 1, cone shaped brush has a precision tip that separates lashes as the rounded base creates extravagant volume from any distance. Smoky Extravagant delivers long lasting wear with no clumping.see more...
Top Questions See all 76 Q&A
- "Love the look of my lashes with this mascara. Adds so much volume. The brush allows you to get every last lash and covers great. I like that it still feels natural and my lashes don't get the tacky or stiff feel." in 99 reviews
- "I got this mascara for free as my birthday gift from Sephora, & I couldn't be happier. I do not usually like high-end mascaras, but this one was different. I have never received quite as many compliments for my lashes as I did while wearing this mascara! It separates & lengthens just as I would want it to, & the brush shape makes it SO easy to apply, especially towards the inner corner! Trust me. If I can make myself spend the money, this WILL BE a repurchase." in 44 reviews
- "Usually I don't buy non waterproof mascara, but this was an exception. I heard so much about it from a friend and had to give it a try and was I pleased. It didn't run or smudge like other non waterproof mascaras. It goes on a little clumpy sometimes but I easily take care of that with a spoolie brush. I love how it makes my eyelashes so thick." in 24 reviews
- "I usually stick with drugstore mascaras because high-end ones are usually overpriced and overhyped. But I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora, so why not give it a try right? I am so incredibly happy that MUFE proved me wrong. This mascara is amazing. The formula doesn't clump. The application is super easy with this brush shape. Plus it does wonders for lengthening, curling, and volumizing my bone straight, short lashes. Holy grail? I think so." in 21 reviews
- "However, I have found that this mascara is often clumpy and fails to make my lashes look full: instead it bunches them together." in 2 reviews
I got this from Sephora for ~$12. The sales associate there told me about it being oil-based or something, which I'm not totally sure about, however it does dry down more slowly than other mascaras I have had, which makes layering it very easy. It can last me all day without getting little marks and seeping (I have very oily skin and this is a common hazard).
When layering this with other products, it takes other product on top well, and layers over other products well too. I have only found that it does not like my Bobbi Brown mascara, and for some reason those who (neither of which get clumpy) end up making me look like an osteoporosis-ridden spider. Regardless, a great mascara option for relatively inexpensive.
Were I not on the hunt for different mascaras to continue expanding my horizons, I would definitely buy this again and have it be my go-to.
The only con I find is that, unlike some others I have had, it really will expire and dry out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos