MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Extravagant Volume, Up Close Precision Mascara

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Ultra black, clump free mascara with extravagant volume and up close precision. Created for performers, desired by the audience. Smoky Extravagant is a single mascara inspired by the stage and for your life. It gives volume, length, curl and precision for lashes in 4D. The Procision 4D Technology, an exclusive micro-defining complex, envelopes lash surface in ultra black pigments for far away impact and up-close precision. The 2 in 1, cone shaped brush has a precision tip that separates lashes as the rounded base creates extravagant volume from any distance. Smoky Extravagant delivers long lasting wear with no clumping.

• I have been looking for a new mascara within the last few...2 Answers
  • Does this clump up to a point where it's hard to take off...4 Answers
  • Does this mascara create volumous lashes?2 Answers
  • "Love the look of my lashes with this mascara. Adds so much volume. The brush allows you to get every last lash and covers great. I like that it still feels natural and my lashes don't get the tacky or stiff feel." in 99 reviews
  • "I got this mascara for free as my birthday gift from Sephora, & I couldn't be happier. I do not usually like high-end mascaras, but this one was different. I have never received quite as many compliments for my lashes as I did while wearing this mascara! It separates & lengthens just as I would want it to, & the brush shape makes it SO easy to apply, especially towards the inner corner! Trust me. If I can make myself spend the money, this WILL BE a repurchase." in 44 reviews
  • "Usually I don't buy non waterproof mascara, but this was an exception. I heard so much about it from a friend and had to give it a try and was I pleased. It didn't run or smudge like other non waterproof mascaras. It goes on a little clumpy sometimes but I easily take care of that with a spoolie brush. I love how it makes my eyelashes so thick." in 24 reviews
  • "I usually stick with drugstore mascaras because high-end ones are usually overpriced and overhyped. But I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora, so why not give it a try right? I am so incredibly happy that MUFE proved me wrong. This mascara is amazing. The formula doesn't clump. The application is super easy with this brush shape. Plus it does wonders for lengthening, curling, and volumizing my bone straight, short lashes. Holy grail? I think so." in 21 reviews
  • "However, I have found that this mascara is often clumpy and fails to make my lashes look full: instead it bunches them together." in 2 reviews
Kat J.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara (Black) 7Ml/0.23Oz more...
I received a deluxe sample of this mascara from Sephora, and I really did enjoy using this it... I would gladly buy a full size.

This is a precision mascara that adds volume, length, and curl. I am always looking for volume first and foremost, and I felt like this mascara definitely delivered. The volume it gives doesn’t clump or cake up on your lashes, but rather gives an almost fluffy look. It only takes one stroke to see results. The pigment is super black, and the formula is the perfect middle ground between wet and dry (once you use it for awhile,... more on that later). The cone shaped brush is probably my favorite aspect, because you can see how the precision tip separates lashes as the rounded base creates extravagant volume from any distance. This mascara holds up well as the day wears on, I didn’t have any issues with flaking or smearing (even in humid conditions). My only critique is that this formula starts out really wet, and doesn’t apply as smoothly until you use it for a week or so. For that reason, I deduct a star.

But all that being said, I did enjoy the results of this mascara and the deluxe sample lasted me forever... I would gladly add this to my next shopping cart.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Mini more...
This product makes my lashes look longer and fuller. I have the mini version and it's been lasting me a long while as well. Though this product works well, I don't like the applicator as the bottom will almost always rub on my face somehow and rubbing it off would take off my eye makeup. Also, it's not waterproof, or at least not for me. It easily runs off my face towards the end of the day when I do my mascara-only, minimal look. It 'spiders' too easily when I want to apply a double coat and, for the price, the nitpicky aspects aren't worth putting up with since there are better mascaras out there of equal or lesser value.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Review for: Mini more...
I got this in a birthday set from Sephora and loved it. I used it daily and decided to go back and get a full size to keep at home and one to keep in my purse. It separated my lashes, lifted them and fanned them out like none I have ever tried before. It didn't smear or streak on my bottom lashes even after a full day of wearing it outside it the southern heat and humidity. If I apply one coat, it is perfect for a daytime look. If I apply two coats, it's perfect for a date night with my husband. The price is a bit much for us as I am a stay at home mom and we only have one income in the house, I usually buy drug store brands but this is a perfect gift for myself when we have extra cash. It is definitely worth the price, though.
lilly m.
arlington
Purchased at: Sephora
Make up for Ever usually has such beautiful products. Unfortunately, this is average. For $24 and so much competition from other companies, meh just wont do.

The mascara is rich and lightweight. You can’t feel that you are wearing mascara, I love that! It doesn’t lengthen or add anymore volume than a drug store brand.

The wand makes applying a little tricky but you can work around it. I find that the product builds up on the brush more than my lashes. I have short lashes and was hoping to add length and volume, this maybe made them look 20% better.

Unfortunately, I don’t recommend this mascara. There are just took many other ones out there for less money to do exactly the same thing.
Cassie C.
I received a deluxe sample of this mascara in a subscription box.  I absolutely love this mascara and would definitely buy the full size.  It gives me such amazing length and volume!  It doesn't flake or smear.  I am giving it 4 stars because of the mascara wand.  It is very odd shaped--the top of the wand is very large and it graduates to a much smaller bottom.  The smaller portion is great for getting your inner lashes, but I have to be so careful with the larger portion because any sudden move will get mascara all over my lids.  The mascara is awesome though so I can overlook the wand!
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Mini more...
I love this mascara. The wand shape is super conducive to application and I love how deep the black is. I got this product in one of my iPSY bags and it lasted for a few months. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to spend a couple bucks more for mascara that lasts.
Danielle M.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Make Up Forever Special Edition Mini Deluxe Set by Sephora: Smoky Extravagant Mascara and Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in the color N9 more...
This is a drier formula mascara than I normally use/like. It adds some length, not much on volume. It is super black, and I do like the length I get out of it but I’m not really rushing to go buy it. If you like drier formulas, and big brushes (this one is pretty huge) that provide more length and volume, this might be for you.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
Review for: Mini more...
I received this as a birthday freebie from Sephora a couple years back. Love it! I used it until it was beyond gone and then used the brush head with other mascaras! I would definitely buy the full size over and over again! It made my eyelashes look like a million miles long. I had to tell people they are real, I swear!!
Ariela P.
I really like this mascara! The shape of the spoolie really does give up close precision. Nice intense black, coats and separates my lashes beautifully. To me personally, I didn’t get crazy volume, but with a few careful layering, I can get very pretty clump-free lashes
Hanna O.
San Jose, CA
This is my go to mascara when I want my lashes looking full and volumized. This makes my non existent lashes look like they’re actually there! Ever since I got this, I can’t stop using it. Love how long and full it makes my lashes
Amy H.
Columbus
I have been looking for a new mascara. I've heard good reviews on this but I have trouble with mascara always smearing. How well does this go on and how well does it not smear?
Maya m.
Has anyone ever received any products because of influenster? I heard people get sent things to review? Thanks
Raychanna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this mascara lump like the rest ?
Thatiana A.
Greenlawn, NY
This is a good mascara for volume?
Nicole P.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have been looking for a new mascara within the last few days . I'm looking for something that'll give me volume minus clumping

Sephora