Allana T.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara Black 0.23 oz more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER isn't exactly known for their mascaras, but I'm still glad I tried this one out. While it wasn't my favorite of all time, I was actually pretty impressed. The wand is innovative, and helps to fan out the lashes well, making it look like you're wearing falsies. It's also extremely black, which I appreciate. The formula was a little wet for my liking, but if you're into that, you'll probably like this!