MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Extravagant Volume, Up Close Precision Mascara

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Ultra black, clump free mascara with extravagant volume and up close precision. Created for performers, desired by the audience. Smoky Extravagant is a single mascara inspired by the stage and for your life. It gives volume, length, curl and precision for lashes in 4D. The Procision 4D Technology, an exclusive micro-defining complex, envelopes lash surface in ultra black pigments for far away impact and up-close precision. The 2 in 1, cone shaped brush has a precision tip that separates lashes as the rounded base creates extravagant volume from any distance. Smoky Extravagant delivers long lasting wear with no clumping.

• I have been looking for a new mascara within the last few...2 Answers
  • Does this clump up to a point where it's hard to take off...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create volumous lashes?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love the look of my lashes with this mascara. Adds so much volume. The brush allows you to get every last lash and covers great. I like that it still feels natural and my lashes don't get the tacky or stiff feel." in 99 reviews
  • "I got this mascara for free as my birthday gift from Sephora, & I couldn't be happier. I do not usually like high-end mascaras, but this one was different. I have never received quite as many compliments for my lashes as I did while wearing this mascara! It separates & lengthens just as I would want it to, & the brush shape makes it SO easy to apply, especially towards the inner corner! Trust me. If I can make myself spend the money, this WILL BE a repurchase." in 44 reviews
  • "Usually I don't buy non waterproof mascara, but this was an exception. I heard so much about it from a friend and had to give it a try and was I pleased. It didn't run or smudge like other non waterproof mascaras. It goes on a little clumpy sometimes but I easily take care of that with a spoolie brush. I love how it makes my eyelashes so thick." in 24 reviews
  • "I usually stick with drugstore mascaras because high-end ones are usually overpriced and overhyped. But I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora, so why not give it a try right? I am so incredibly happy that MUFE proved me wrong. This mascara is amazing. The formula doesn't clump. The application is super easy with this brush shape. Plus it does wonders for lengthening, curling, and volumizing my bone straight, short lashes. Holy grail? I think so." in 21 reviews
  • "However, I have found that this mascara is often clumpy and fails to make my lashes look full: instead it bunches them together." in 2 reviews
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Mini more...
This product makes my lashes look longer and fuller. I have the mini version and it's been lasting me a long while as well. Though this product works well, I don't like the applicator as the bottom will almost always rub on my face somehow and rubbing it off would take off my eye makeup. Also, it's not waterproof, or at least not for me. It easily runs off my face towards the end of the day when I do my mascara-only, minimal look. It 'spiders' too easily when I want to apply a double coat and, for the price, the nitpicky aspects aren't worth putting up with since there are better mascaras out there of equal or lesser value.
Abby D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara Black 0.23 oz more...
I'm giving this product three stars because I absolutely love the formula of this mascara, and the longevity of it, as it almost never gives me any flakes at the end of the day. However, I'm knocking off two stars because of the wand. I am all about giant mascara wands to help grab all of those lashes and plump them up. But this wand? It's nearly unusable. Because of its shape, I have to apply my mascara so slowly, otherwise it will get all over! The chunky end of the wand is just way too hard to work with, and only really gets your outer lashes. This mascara barely touched my inner lashes, and I couldn't even try to do my lower! Fix the wand and I would definitely repurchase, because the formula is amazing.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Mini more...
I got this in a birthday set from Sephora and loved it. I used it daily and decided to go back and get a full size to keep at home and one to keep in my purse. It separated my lashes, lifted them and fanned them out like none I have ever tried before. It didn't smear or streak on my bottom lashes even after a full day of wearing it outside it the southern heat and humidity. If I apply one coat, it is perfect for a daytime look. If I apply two coats, it's perfect for a date night with my husband. The price is a bit much for us as I am a stay at home mom and we only have one income in the house, I usually buy drug store brands but this is a perfect gift for myself when we have extra cash. It is definitely worth the price, though.
Kay L.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara (Black) 7Ml/0.23Oz more...
This is a great mascara that lengthens and volumizes. I like to get mascara in mini sizes, because I feel like it's good to switch out eye make up. I personally am a fan of the tapered brush and it works really well with my lashes. I'm always on the hunt to find the perfect mascara but always find myself coming back to this one.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Mini more...
I love this mascara. The wand shape is super conducive to application and I love how deep the black is. I got this product in one of my iPSY bags and it lasted for a few months. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to spend a couple bucks more for mascara that lasts.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
Review for: Mini more...
I received this as a birthday freebie from Sephora a couple years back. Love it! I used it until it was beyond gone and then used the brush head with other mascaras! I would definitely buy the full size over and over again! It made my eyelashes look like a million miles long. I had to tell people they are real, I swear!!
Hanna O.
San jose, CA
This is my go to mascara when I want my lashes looking full and volumized. This makes my non existent lashes look like they’re actually there! Ever since I got this, I can’t stop using it. Love how long and full it makes my lashes
Allana T.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara Black 0.23 oz more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER isn't exactly known for their mascaras, but I'm still glad I tried this one out. While it wasn't my favorite of all time, I was actually pretty impressed. The wand is innovative, and helps to fan out the lashes well, making it look like you're wearing falsies. It's also extremely black, which I appreciate. The formula was a little wet for my liking, but if you're into that, you'll probably like this!
Gina L.
I love how volumizing this mascara is. It also lengthens my eyelashes but I’m more concerned with volume. It stays on all day without smudging. I use the black color and I have fair skin with brown eyes.
Joan V.
Orlando
This mascara did not really impress me at all is it in do much except taken a little but the length wasn't drastic and it also clumped off pretty quickly so I had little flakes in like a couple hours
tina p.
clinton, ny
Does this get clumpy?
Justice C.
Is this mascara really as extravagant as it claims to be? How long does it last? Would you buy it again?
Odaliz V.
I have been trying to find a good mascara and I have heard about this one but I want to make sure this one is good..
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Most mascaras I buy usually clump up and doesn't last long. Does this mascara clump up and last long?
Chelsea B.
Does this mascara get sticky ?