MAKE UP FOR EVER Small Brush Pouch

A sturdy nylon and mesh pouch that stores a large amount of brushes and stands upright.

Size: 9" H x 5"W x 1" L

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Small Brush Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Mayfield Hts, OH
This little pouch is so convenient and easy to unzip and just have your brushes stand up so you can use them easily without any struggle while traveling which I do a lot so I definitely needed something good!
MAKE UP FOR EVER Small Brush Pouch uploaded by Liz N.
I bought this product because I was looking for a bag to specifically hold my brushes. I was tired of my brushes getting smushed with other products in my makeup bag. Well I do enjoy using this product and continue to use this product, my only complaint is that the plastic does not stay clear. Overtime with makeup brushes touching it it becomes a foggy plastic. So just warning for people who don't like that happening.
houston texas
Brush Set. The convenient collection of synthetic face and eye brushes can be used with liquids, creams and powders, making it a cinch to buff, blend and bronze like a pro. Brushes come in a black, quilted, roll-up case with a zipper compartment for additional beauty essentials.
Honolulu, HI
I honestly wasn’t expecting to love this bag as much as I do but it surpassed all my expectations. It isn’t “small” as the name suggests. I easily fit 5 eye brushes in here and 2 face brushes. The zipper is super easy to open and close and the bag also stands up on its own. So great for travel, I love it more than brush rolls.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Im in love with this Make Up Forever Brush Pouch I recently got one at Macys that was on sale for $9.99 I thought it was a great deal so i had to buy it! It fits all my favorite brushes in it. It also slips right into my purse for on the go. Definitely recommend buying one!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I just recently purchased this to help organize my actor bags and comb backs for a movie I was working on. I'm really happy I bought it because it makes it so easy to keep things together in my set bag. I want another one!
Dover, FL
This is great for on the go touch ups. I don't really buy little punches or makeup bags like these to carry around. It was a gift and it worked out for a while for me to carry around. Not really my thing though.
Love this little handy on the go or travel brush pouch!! Fits a good amount of brushes at a time and comes in a super easy to clean material. This is my go to for my brushes when im traveling or on the go.
California
I"ve been looking for the perfect travel brush holder and I finally found it! All my brushes fit perfect it closes perfect it even fits in my purse and i love the cup like stand where i could see all my brushes MAKE UP FOR EVER Small Brush Pouch
Brooklyn, NY
Cute and functional brush bag that can be folded over to stand up. It's great for traveling. I keep my face brushes in it as part of my kit and it holds a surprising amount. I bought it at the makeup forever store in NYC.

Looking for your answer?