BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A flat, tapered brush for all over eye shadow application.

Ideal for applying cream eye shadows, this medium sized brush allows for quick application and blending on the eyelid with moderate to intense color payoff. Its tapered end allows for precision and detail. It can be used with creams as well as loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream, loose and compact powders.

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
The Make Up For Ever 226 is a very precise brush and makes applying my eyeshadow much easier. The brissles are super soft and don’t shed. I use this brush for almost every look and I haven’t had to replace it once in almost 5 years. They are brushes for life and I highly recommend.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this makeup forever shader brush! It helps pack on the shadow on to the lid nicely. It picks up a great amount of product and helps to distribute it evenly on the lid. It’s also a plus that the brush is so soft. Love makeup forever brushes!
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This eye shadow brush makes applying eye shadow easy and allows it to go on smoother. It is a good brush to use with cream eye shadows and it helps me blend my eyeshadow. I think it is affordable and I would purchase it again.
Bridget W.
Fayette
This brush is awesome.... worth every penny ! Great quality and should last a very long time ! It's a good value yall won't be disappointed at all ... works very well ! Sepora  offers a large selection of these brushes I plan on buying them all asap
Monica M.
Preston , ID
I love brushes from makeup forever worth the price and super soft it met higher than expected and is different living up to its reviews! It will last you a long time as long as taken care of and cleaned of course
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This is a great eyeshadow brush. It easily applies the shadow. It's soft and doesn't irritate my skin. Buying it online was easy and customer service was very helpful.
Sidney l.
Lawrence , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing. It works so well and I absolutely loved it. I will continue to buy and use. It’s absolutely amazing. You should try it out. No disappointments, just perfect nothing messed up with use.
Kinga S.
Kintnersville
LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! I obviously am obsessed with makeup and this is an amazing brush. This totally met my expectations, not room for improvement it is perfect!! This brush is very easy to use and makes it so fun! O definitely woolf recommend this to others this a brush i use everyday and love it every time i use it!!
Edna P.
Works really great for my eyeshadow! I use it all the time, it's absolutely easy to use and it makes eyeshadow easy to apply, it's used on my daisy basis and when I decided to glam up, there should be no improvement on the problduct it works very well!  I'd definitely buy again !
Arizona O.
Finding good brushes are hard. This brush works great! My skin is fair and for some reason doing my eyes without getting lines later is hard but this brush evens it out.

Amazon