BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A flat, tapered brush for all over eye shadow application.

Ideal for applying cream eye shadows, this medium sized brush allows for quick application and blending on the eyelid with moderate to intense color payoff. Its tapered end allows for precision and detail. It can be used with creams as well as loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
Kinga S.
Kintnersville
LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! I obviously am obsessed with makeup and this is an amazing brush. This totally met my expectations, not room for improvement it is perfect!! This brush is very easy to use and makes it so fun! O definitely woolf recommend this to others this a brush i use everyday and love it every time i use it!!
Arizona O.
Finding good brushes are hard. This brush works great! My skin is fair and for some reason doing my eyes without getting lines later is hard but this brush evens it out.
Bridget W.
Fayette
This brush is awesome.... worth every penny ! Great quality and should last a very long time ! It's a good value yall won't be disappointed at all ... works very well ! Sepora  offers a large selection of these brushes I plan on buying them all asap
Edna P.
Works really great for my eyeshadow! I use it all the time, it's absolutely easy to use and it makes eyeshadow easy to apply, it's used on my daisy basis and when I decided to glam up, there should be no improvement on the problduct it works very well!  I'd definitely buy again !
Monica M.
I love brushes from makeup forever worth the price and super soft it met higher than expected and is different living up to its reviews! It will last you a long time as long as taken care of and cleaned of course
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This is a great eyeshadow brush. It easily applies the shadow. It's soft and doesn't irritate my skin. Buying it online was easy and customer service was very helpful.
Lisa A.
Winter Park, FL
This brush is one of my favorites for blending. I use it with my Tarte Make believe in yourself pallet. It is one of the best brushes I have used.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles
Love eye brushes that are soft but the hair kinfa came off first application oyher yhat that its nice and i give it a 9 out of 10
Deliqa D.
Redlands, CA
It's easy to use. Easy to wash. Applies makeup good. A bit pricy but worth it. I don't know if I'd repurchase it again.
Tracy S.
Centreville, AL
This is a  great brush.  It has lasted and cleans great.  I will definitely buy more brushes from this brand.

back