BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #96 in Makeup Remover

A mineral oil-free, gel makeup remover for eyes and lips. Instantly removes impurities and even waterproof makeup on the most sensitive eyes and works well for contact lens wearers. Moisturizes and soothes eyelids.

Buy on Sephora
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is amazing at removing even waterproof eyeliner and mascara with ease. It can be a little irritating to the skin and eyes, though. And the packaging is terrible. Both times I have purchased this product, the pump stopped working. Not became clogged. It BROKE. For the price of the product, that is unacceptable, so I will not repurchase this.
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
Working at Sephora, and being a freelance makeup artist, it’s important that I have a makeup remover that will help me quickly when there’s a mistake made. This is by far the best makeup remover on the market. I promise this will get off any stubborn makeup on the skin. In Sephora this is what we use to get off any liquid lips, and in one swipe it is completely vanished. MUST HAVE!!!
Janeigne N.
A saleswoman at the store recommended this as THE best eye makeup remover. I have very sensitive eyes, so I was hoping this would be good for me, but I'm disappointed that it doesn't remove all my mascara and liner. I have to use a liquid, oil-free remover after I use this product.
Ani L.
New York
I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. It’s such a great makeup remover. It glides on smoothly and doesn’t irritate my skin. It truly removes all traces of makeup. I love how it smells so fresh and it’s safe for sensitive dry skin. Overall, I love it !!!
lexie j.
Herndon, VA
This remover definitely does its job of taking off my makeup. It says it’s for sensitive eyes and contact wearers but my eyes do feel a slight burn sensation (very minor). I also wish it was a scrub instead of a soak application. Otherwise good product.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Nope.  Just nope.  My eyes are very sensitive so I thought this would be right up my alley.  This irritated my eyes so badly when trying to remove my makeup.  It also did not remove it very easily at all.
Jerilyn M.
ARLINGTON, TX
For me, this works better when I'm not wearing too much makeup. I use it in the shower to remove any leftover makeup but if I have a full face, it doesn't work as well compared to other brands I've tried. One pump isn't enough and it's kinda pricey so I try my best to use it wisely. I would recommend for someone who wears maybe just mascara and/or liner on the eyes.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I really like this makeup remover. Getting my eye makeup off can be a real challenge for me, but this stuff gets the job done every time. It is pretty gentle and does not require a lot of scrubbing, pulling, or tugging. I’ve already replaced my bottle that is almost empty.MAKE UP FOR EVER Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser
Lelu F.
yukon
I love this makeup remover. I massage it all on my eye face and lips wipe off with a cotton round, voila all clean. I got it at Sephora as a member point reward mini size and fell in love with it, purchased the full size. It is a good price point, lasts forever, gentle, for any skin type and nice packaging. Love their products!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I love keeping this in my make up kit. It's really good for tough cleanup! It can remove anything! I have sensitive eyes and it works really well for me. My eyes don't get irritated. I also like that it doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily skin?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Do people leave this on for a minute or dot on and wipe right away?
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
How do you use this product? I've used it twice and have some irritation. Is it my technique?
rengganis s.
PARE KEDIRI
how can i get a free product? hehehe
sylvia m.
Rialto, CA
How many wipes come in the bag ?