BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mineral oil-free, gel makeup remover for eyes and lips. Instantly removes impurities and even waterproof makeup on the most sensitive eyes, and works well for contact lens wearers. Moisturizes and soothes eyelids. Extremely effective and incredibly gentle, this lightweight cleanser won't leave the eyelids feeling greasy. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I like this product! It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I think it works really effectively, but I do think it's the cause for the dry skin I've been having lately. I'm going to give it more time, but it feels a little harsh for my skin. My under eyes have been so dry and I notice that the product stings a TON if it gets in your eyes.
Kya
This is a really nice product to remove your eye makeup with. I like that it's in lotion form because it's very soothing to the eyes. It does remove very stubborn waterproof makeup. I suggest you try the product out. You might even replace your typical eye cleanser. ;)
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this product. It works well. It is in lotion form and is very easy to use. The only drawback is if you get it in your eyes your eyes will sting. I think I am on my 3rd or 4th bottle and I will be buying another when I'm out.
Kashmira V.
Greenville, SC
Super easy to remove makeup with this baby! Got it at Sephora and don't regret it one bit! Super gentle on the eyes, no tight feeling or weird tingly sensation. Just good old makeup breakup! Love!
A. N.
My eyes are uber-sensitive and this is one of the few eye makeup removers that doesn't irritate them. I keep a small travel bottle around at all times. Will always repurchase.
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my go to when I wear waterproof everything. This cleanser is light and creamy but has some amazing power that just melts your eye makeup Off without residue.
Leah S.
Dowagiac, MI
I tend to use more waterproof mascara in the summer and this works great to take it off quickly. There is no rubbing involved. Just a swipe and it is gone!
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
This takes off my waterproof eyeliner in a single swipe, and doesn't irritate my eyelids at all (in fact they feel healthier after using it)
Ashley F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The best waterproof sensitive eye remover ever. Very easy to take off makeup .
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I keep trying,and trying,and trying with this product because I wanted to love it like everyone else. The fact of the matter is that I just don't. I have a deluxe sample that doesn't have the pump on it and it is a pain to get out. I think the consistency of the product is way too thick and it usually takes multiple cotton swabs to fully remove my eye makeup. It probably works great for those that wear little eye makeup. It's not a product that I would purchase.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily skin?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Do people leave this on for a minute or dot on and wipe right away?
Farah L.
Is it ok to use it during the day ?
rengganis s.
PARE KEDIRI
how can i get a free product? hehehe
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?