BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A mineral oil-free, gel makeup remover for eyes and lips. Instantly removes impurities and even waterproof makeup on the most sensitive eyes and works well for contact lens wearers. Moisturizes and soothes eyelids.

Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is amazing at removing even waterproof eyeliner and mascara with ease. It can be a little irritating to the skin and eyes, though. And the packaging is terrible. Both times I have purchased this product, the pump stopped working. Not became clogged. It BROKE. For the price of the product, that is unacceptable, so I will not repurchase this.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
A saleswoman at the store recommended this as THE best eye makeup remover. I have very sensitive eyes, so I was hoping this would be good for me, but I'm disappointed that it doesn't remove all my mascara and liner. I have to use a liquid, oil-free remover after I use this product.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
I usually purchase the mini size for $11 at Sephora, I love how small and easy it is to carry. Makeup wipes usually remove my eye makeup but when it comes to my eyelash glue and liquid liner, this product removes it all. I love how the product isn’t too sticky or has a scent to it. It’s very watery and gentle to my eyes, as a contact wearer. It easily removes the left over eye makeup, that my makeup wipes don’t remove gently. I would recommend using this for someone who has a hard time removing all their eye makeup but want to be gentle with their eyes, without rubbing or tugging at them. Also safe for contact wearers which is a plus.
Ani L.
New York
I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. It’s such a great makeup remover. It glides on smoothly and doesn’t irritate my skin. It truly removes all traces of makeup. I love how it smells so fresh and it’s safe for sensitive dry skin. Overall, I love it !!!
lexie j.
Herndon, VA
This remover definitely does its job of taking off my makeup. It says it’s for sensitive eyes and contact wearers but my eyes do feel a slight burn sensation (very minor). I also wish it was a scrub instead of a soak application. Otherwise good product.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Nope.  Just nope.  My eyes are very sensitive so I thought this would be right up my alley.  This irritated my eyes so badly when trying to remove my makeup.  It also did not remove it very easily at all.
Kim M.
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the best eye makeup remover I have tried. It easily removes all makeup and doesn’t sting if I accidentally get some in my eyes. I originally started using this after LASIK but I’ve continued to use it because it’s so good
Paula P.
Bridge City
I really like this makeup remover. Getting my eye makeup off can be a real challenge for me, but this stuff gets the job done every time. It is pretty gentle and does not require a lot of scrubbing, pulling, or tugging. I’ve already replaced my bottle that is almost empty.MAKE UP FOR EVER Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser
Amy H.
Corning, OH
I found the easiest way to use this product is with a cotton swab or cotton pad. I had the best results when removing my eye makeup with it in that manner. It works pretty good, and for a non-alcohol option it's not horribly priced considering how long it lasts.
Miah M.
Somehow this actually cuts through all my makeup and actually removes everything. Which is shocking, because normally I need to wash my face at least three times to get everything off. Unfortunately I just am not a huge fan of how my skin feels after using it.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily skin?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Do people leave this on for a minute or dot on and wipe right away?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This seems to have mix reviews when i look? Is it really worth trying? Do you find it works? MAKE UP FOR EVER Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser
rengganis s.
PARE KEDIRI
how can i get a free product? hehehe
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I have yet to try This. What are your first impressions?

Sephora