MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit

The Sculpting Kit is a set of two compact powders suited to reshape and alter the size of the face using a light and shadow contrast. Using the dark shade in hollow areas reduces the size of the face, while the light shade can be applied to prominent features, helping to emphasize them.

[product:make-up-for-ever-sculpting-kit-3-gold] What is the your opinion about this contour?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit!
temple city ca 91780
Review for: 2 Neutral Light
This product is okay for me. I felt its not bad for a contour your face. It is easy to use. Makeupforever is something I usually buy to try all the products they have release. My skin type is comp. Its not to Oily or dry. I would not buy it again .i hardly do my face .
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: 2 Neutral Light
It’s basic, but it does the job. I actually like having it so basic, so I’m not trying to guess what to use, or trying to find a “bronzer” that shouldn’t be used for contouring anyways. This makes it easy, to highlight and contour and the brand is just amazing overall
Aurora, CO
2,165 reviews
So I did not buy the kit as mentioned.... I found something WAY better on Sephora by them! You can build your own custom kit....2 or 3 colours in a $2.00 holder that is very sturdy...a compact with a snap open closure and a mirror!!! I truly love the formulation of their powders...they blend into the skin so silk like! So my favorite has been my 2 set i made with S116 as my contour colour and the eggshell option for a natural highlight....with zero shimmer...that I have found does wonders!!!! On my skin and it looks fantastic under my eyes!! Their formula is so soft you can use it on the delicate skin around your eyes without it making you loom harsh. I love the natural contoured look I get from make up for evers latest make your own kit.. And I hope they continue this option of a personally made kit.... I might just make another and add a blush. .
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: 2 Neutral Light
I absolutely love this sculpting kit for contouring and highlighting under my eyes as a final step. The contour powder blends effortlessly and you don’t have a muddiness or streakiness. I absolutely adore the highlighting powder as a final step to brighten that area and bring some light. It doesn’t have a flashback or dries out my under eyes. Seriously with every penny.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit uploaded by Hailey B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product I tried out for the first time today! It’s the best contour I have ever used! It leaves an amazing shine and completes the whole beauty look! I will for sure be trying some more of #makeupforever products!
Perkiomenville
MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit uploaded by mandee B.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit uploaded by mandee B.
Purchased at: Sephora
MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit I have this kitten shade number 3 it's a little bit dark for me but I love the formula it's silky and amazing for eyeshadow and obviously sculpting and setting the face
Gambrills, MD
Review for: 1 Light Pink, 4 Dark, 2 Neutral Light, 3 Gold
Overall I really like makeup forever products! These are really nice! My only complaint is that I wish it was a little more pigmented! I really like the price and the size, it’ll last you a good amount of time!
Hixson, TN
Review for: 2 Neutral Light
I have used this kit every day for the last five years. In those five years, the darker shade is showing the years of use, but because the light powder is so fair, I never use it. It makes zero impact on my skin tone. Overall, I would buy it again, but I wouldn’t bother with a kit...just the darker shade.
I love how simple this kit is and you can take it anywhere you go. I love how the product is matte with no shimmer but not very many colors to choose from. I wish there were more drugstore products out there like this because this is very pricey if you wear makeup daily.
I love using this Sculpting Kit because this product is maximum and remains intact in the skin. I'm a professional make-up artist and every time I buy it, I'm fascinated to wear it on every face. My clients ask a lot, I recommend using this product to the whole community. It is spectacular and I love it. I can not stop using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeddah, Mekkah
2 years ago
MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit Face Contour Kit What is the your opinion about this contour?
Amany M. • 2 years ago