MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit uploaded by Ximena E.MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit uploaded by Kristyna S.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A compact powder duo that lets you highlight and contour the complexion for an ultrasculpted, natural finish. The Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit naturally highlights, contours, and balances out the face with two contrasting shades. The neutral undertones and matte finish mirror natural shadows to create the illusion of a more sculpted face shape enhancing your best features while the dark shade adds contouring. Formulated with ultrafine pigments, it provides a silky texture that is easy to apply and blend perfect for a range of skintones. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates The Sculpting Kit is best applied by using Artisan Brush #158 Double Ended Sculpting Brush, and it's dermatologist tested. This product is oil-free. see more...

• I love the simplicity of this contouring product, but I always ha...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mahi V.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit 2 Neutral Light
I absolutely love this sculpting kit for contouring and highlighting under my eyes as a final step. The contour powder blends effortlessly and you don’t have a muddiness or streakiness. I absolutely adore the highlighting powder as a final step to brighten that area and bring some light. It doesn’t have a flashback or dries out my under eyes. Seriously with every penny.
Mary Grace D.
I love how simple this kit is and you can take it anywhere you go. I love how the product is matte with no shimmer but not very many colors to choose from. I wish there were more drugstore products out there like this because this is very pricey if you wear makeup daily.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this Sculpting Kit because this product is maximum and remains intact in the skin. I'm a professional make-up artist and every time I buy it, I'm fascinated to wear it on every face. My clients ask a lot, I recommend using this product to the whole community. It is spectacular and I love it. I can not stop using it.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing. The sleek compact makes it's easy to pop in my makeup bag. Super pigmented a little goes a long way. So I know I'll have this gem for a very long time. My contour looks so much better now
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best highlight contour kits. Perfecr color range, does not look orange on tan skin and does the job. Makeupforever powders are all amazing, you cannot go wrong with this brand!
Itty D.
Love love love this product, it's so creamy and perfect. You can use it for any occasion and won't be disappointed. I use mine for a every look and wouldn't change it for nothing .
Serina R.
West Allis, WI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit 1 Light Pink
I use this to contour my face and it's absolutely long lasting. It applies easily and there's a matte finish to it.
Kristyna S.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit 3 Gold
On my usual make up shopping trip I found this little bargain at T.K Maxx
It’s lovely pigmented and feels lovely in skin it’s lovely shimmer so gives me lovely tan look definitely buy again in different shade love it
Ximena E.
Munich
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit 4 Dark
it is the mos fine milled powder i have tried. I use the light powder as a setting powder for my undereye concealer more than for sculpting, because it is nearly translucent on my skin. The dark tone is  bit too warm and red for my taste (olive/tan skin) but it works ok. I I'm just in love with the clear one. It sets my concealer without drying my undereye (which is already dry) and does not grab or set into my lines and wrinkles.
Huda S.
Sharjah , al ghafiya villa no.8
I love this sculpting contour kit but not as the kat von d coming to its price you get what you pay for and this is affordable palette and I didn't got the maximum satisfaction from it like I don't like the pigmentation of it as it's so difficult to blend but yeah it's ok
Casey R.
Boston, MA
I love the simplicity of this contouring product, but I always have trouble with the bronze/darker shade. I'm very fair skinned and need a cool toned color for contouring. For the lighter option is the darker shade cool toned or more warm toned? Thanks!