Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Soft Shine Lipstick - #N38 (Diamond Coral) 3.5g/0.12oz

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-With a superb velvety & creamy texture that glides on effortlessly-Enriched with vegetal ingredients waxes & Cupuassu Butter-Adds superior moisture & natural soft luster to lips-Creates a sexy satiny & kissable poutProduct Line: Make Up For Ever - Lip... see more...

Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
This lipstick just so happens to be my favorite lipstick on earth. So smooth to apply, long lasting, smells like Dr. Pepper, is a good price for a high quality lipstick. I have bought maybe 8 or 9 so I definitely will again and DEFINITELY recommend to anyone who loves lipstick!
Lizbeth C.
Saint cloud, FL
Beautiful summer color great pigmentation glides on smoothly it feels good on the lips and it last it didn't cracked or  dried my lips love how it makes my face glow definitely a  statement color for those summer days or spring I wasn't to adventurous with color but the girls at  Sephora made my felt like I can rock any color love them it's definitely my go to color for work
lily m.
Shelby
I just got one of these today! i got the shade c105! It's is my new favorite lipstick. I love the formula and finish of it.
Crystal O.
Not really into lipsticks but Evonne and then I do use it and I do like it looks great on me
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Steicy B.
Bom, a embalagem é toda delicada e cheiro do batom me agradou.. a cor não.. comprei tendo a esperança que ficaria lindo em mim.. mas não ficou, o batom é maravilhoso, não é grudento.. recomendo com certeza !, a cor não me agradou.. porém pode agradar outras pessoas.. o batom é fantástico
ChaYma Z.
Ce produit est vraiment très pratique et je l'adore je vous conseille de l'essayer et parler moi de votre avis et si vous avez l'aimé
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta totalmente este color tiene una gran cobertura y un perfecto color muy llamativo