Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Soft Shine Lipstick - #N38 (Diamond Coral) 3.5g/0.12oz

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-With a superb velvety & creamy texture that glides on effortlessly-Enriched with vegetal ingredients waxes & Cupuassu Butter-Adds superior moisture & natural soft luster to lips-Creates a sexy satiny & kissable poutProduct Line: Make Up For Ever - Lip... see more...

Rafa L.
Woodstock, GA
Don’t have the exactly color, but a super vibrant pink. Got a to go size from my play! By Sephora. Texture is good, long lasting, good fixation. Not messy at all and it’s super easy to apply. Wouldn’t mind having another one!
Yamna S.
Burke
One of my favorite lipstick brands. The formula is amazing and lipstick is true to color. The consistency is amazing and keeps my lips moisturized all the time. No reapplication needed throughout the day.
Dania M.
the best lipstick i ever purchased. Beautiful colors, long lasting and very reasonably priced. If they are as good as others have stated, I will be a repeat customer
wendy m.
I love these products there very good I love the way it looks on my lips I like the way it last long on your lips and you could try whatever color you feel that's right for you very good product and I recommend others to try it out you'll love it.
Kim N.
Beautiful colors and the price is more expensive than a drug store but less expensive than some high end brands. Met my expectations lasts most of the day. Packaging is clean and classic would recommend to others
Maria L.
I loved this lipstick. The lipstick looked really good on my fair skin. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! It was well worth the price. The formula is very creamy and hydrating. 10/10!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
I didn’t really like this lipstick not because its bad but i don’t like this type of colors, i bought it online just to try it out but other than that i think its a great product if you’re more into orange colors!.
Lizbeth C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beautiful summer color great pigmentation glides on smoothly it feels good on the lips and it last it didn't cracked or  dried my lips love how it makes my face glow definitely a  statement color for those summer days or spring I wasn't to adventurous with color but the girls at  Sephora made my felt like I can rock any color love them it's definitely my go to color for work
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
This lipstick just so happens to be my favorite lipstick on earth. So smooth to apply, long lasting, smells like Dr. Pepper, is a good price for a high quality lipstick. I have bought maybe 8 or 9 so I definitely will again and DEFINITELY recommend to anyone who loves lipstick!