MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural N45 Red uploaded by Erin M.MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural N45 Red uploaded by Chloe M.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

With a superb velvety & creamy texture that glides on effortlessly Enriched with vegetal ingredients, waxes & Cupuassu Butter Adds superior moisture & natural soft luster to lips Creates a sexy, satiny & kissable pout see more...

Cynthia W.
Philadelphia
I love it! I love how easily it glides on my lips and it’s very easy to apply. I usually apply two coats and i won’t have to reapply for hours! The pigment in the Color is amazing!
Erika S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Got two samples from Sephora and I love the. It is MLBB worthy for me. They are somewhat pricey but they don't have any artificial smell and have a variety of colors to choose.
Richelle F.
Bronx, NY
I love their lipsticks ! They glide on your lips they are so smooth and this color looks amazing on my complexion , I did receive it as a gift ... I know they do have different shades for you to try out . I do recommend this product !
Kaylee N.
Crystal Lake, IL
Goes on so smoothly!!! I love every product I have ever gotten from makeup forever! Sephora is the way to go to buy this product, and the sales associates will help you fall in love with it! I will absolutely buy again!
Gaby S.
Sunrise, FL
For me one of the best lipstick there is!!! This jis a must have for any woman! And a great product to give as a gift, your friend is going to LO-VE you! The pigmentation and how it wears is amazing, love it!
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
I love the color but wish the formula stayed on longer. I've received only samples of Make up Forever lipsticks and don't think I will ever buy a full sized tube.
Vanessa G.
I love makeup forever products, one of my favourite especially the lipsticks! Long lasting & easy to apply.
Kelley K.
Oklahoma City
I like the product. But I think that a cheaper lipstick works just as well. It looks nice.
Chloe M.
Halifax, NS
This lipstick has a wonderful colour , pigmentation plus goes on smoothly! It is a wonderful lipstick for an evening out, but be careful as I find that it does tend to smudge quite a fair bit. Other than for the smudging however , I think it's wonderful ! 💄
Inger-Malene W.
Borkenes
The packaging is nice and clean. That's how i like it. The product itself feels nice on the lips. The colour is very pretty and pigmented. But i don't think it is a everyday lipstick, but it's really nice though.